How do you send a photo as an attachment?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do you attach a photo to an email on iPhone?
Attach a Photo to a Mail Message on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Open the Mail app in iOS if you haven’t done so already.
- Compose a new Mail message and tap in the Body area.
- Tap and hold within the body, then tap the right arrow button and choose “Insert Photo or Video”
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. … Tap on “Reset Network Settings”. Connect with Wi-Fi or cellular and try to send photos again, it should work now.
How many photos can I send by email?
Attachment size limit
You can send up to 25 MB in attachments. If you have more than one attachment, they can’t add up to more than 25 MB. If your file is greater than 25 MB, Gmail automatically adds a Google Drive link in the email instead of including it as an attachment.
Why can’t I attach photos to my emails?
Answer: The most likely reason you can’t send the file is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed. …
How do I send a picture as an attachment in Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Compose” button.
- Type the name of the email recipient in the To section and a descriptive title in the Subject section.
- Click “Attach a file” and select the photo that you want to send from the file browser.
How do I insert a picture into an email without it being an attachment?
How to Insert an Image in an Outlook.com Message
- Your message needs to be in the HTML format (vs plain text) to insert an inline image. …
- Place the cursor in your message where you want to put the image.
- Select the picture icon from the menu below your message. …
- Select the image you want to insert, and then choose Open.
How do I send an email with an attachment on my phone?
Sending an attachment
- Visit the app that created the attachment. For example, to send a photo, open the Gallery or Pictures app.
- View the specific item you want to attach. In the Gallery app, view an image full-screen. …
- Touch the Share icon. A list of apps appears.
- Choose Email or Gmail. …
- Compose the message.
Is it correct to say please find attached?
You can simply write, “Please, find attached.” or its abbreviated form: PFA. “Attached” is the correct word for electronic communications. Enclosed is used for physical mails where envelopes are used.