How do I move pictures from email to gallery on Android?
Download a photo from inside an email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Open the email message.
- Touch and hold the photo.
- Tap View image.
- Tap the photo.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Save.
How do I move photos to gallery?
If it’s on Google Photos but not on your Gallery, then it’s not been downloaded to your device (it’s just in the cloud). Just download the pictures you want in your phone from Photos and they should appear on your Gallery then.
How do I move a picture from a text message to my photo gallery?
When reading your message you can tap and hold down the picture that you want to save. A drop down menu will appear and give you the option to save the picture. Once you select to save the picture it will automatically download and save to your gallery.
How do I retrieve photos from email?
Here’s how to use it:
- Install Lost Photos here.
- Run the app and click Options. …
- Enter your e-mail address and password in the boxes near the top (Lost Photos won’t hang onto this information), then click Find My Photos! …
- You should see a stream of thumbnails; select any one of them to see it more clearly.
Where are gallery photos stored on Android?
Photos taken on Camera (the standard Android app) are stored on either a memory card or in phone memory depending on the settings of the phone. The location of photos is always the same – it’s the DCIM/Camera folder. The full path looks like this: /storage/emmc/DCIM – if the images are on the phone memory.
How do I save photos from Google Drive to my gallery?
Galaxy s7: How to get Google Photos into the Gallery app
- Download the Google Drive app.
- Choose the option to display Google Photos in Google Drive.
- In Google Drive, navigation to “Google Photos” (left menu)
- Select all.
- Download or select specific pics and choose to download.
How do I save multiple photos from email on iPhone?
To save all the photos in the email, tap More instead of Save Image.
- Next, tap Save # Images.
- Images saved will appear in your Camera Roll in the Photos app.
When you download a photo on iPad where does it go?
How do I download images to an iPad or iPhone? (iOS)
- open the picture in the gallery.
- click on the download button.
- the download screen opens and tells you what’s next.
- tap and hold the image to save it (Haptic Touch) and then press “Add to photos”. The picture is now automatically saved in your “Photos”. You can then find and open it at any time using the Photos app.
Why are my photos not showing up in my gallery?
Android uses a . nomedia extension file to restrict images stored inside a folder on the device to appear on the Gallery apps. … To fix this issue, we’re going to use a file manager and an app that can rescan media files after we’ve deleted the . nomedia files from each media directory.
Do I need both Gallery and Google Photos?
On most Android phones there is a native photo app (including the Gallery you mention) and, if you install it, a Google Photos App. The Google Photos App will display all images that are either on your phone (already in the Gallery) or in the cloud (at photos.google.com), or both.