How do I send a picture as an attachment on my iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do you attach a photo to an email?
Open Your Account. Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.
How do I add attachment on iPhone email?
How to attach files from the Files app to an email on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Tap Compose to start a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to bring up the editing menu on iPhone. ( …
- Tap the arrow button to get more options.
- Tap Add Document.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. … Tap on “Reset Network Settings”. Connect with Wi-Fi or cellular and try to send photos again, it should work now.
How do I send a picture as an attachment in Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Compose” button.
- Type the name of the email recipient in the To section and a descriptive title in the Subject section.
- Click “Attach a file” and select the photo that you want to send from the file browser.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How do I send photos from my iPhone as attachments not embedded?
Long-press on email message
If you are composing an email in the Mail app, long-press on your message where you want the image to be inserted. You’ll see a menu that includes Cut, Copy and Paste options but nothing to do with attachments. Tap the right-arrow button and you’ll see an option for Insert Photo or Video.13 мая 2017 г.
How do I open an attachment on my iPhone email?
Here’s how to read an attachment:
- Open the mail message containing the attachment.
- Tap the attachment (it appears at the bottom of the message, so you’ll probably need to scroll down to see it). …
- Read the attachment.
- Tap the Message button in the upper-left corner of the screen to return to the message text.
How do I attach a file to a reply email on iPhone?
When composing the message tap and release in the message body so that the menu comes up. scroll to the right until add attachment shows up. Click on that to add what you want.