How do I send a picture as an attachment on my iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do you attach a photo to an email?
Open Your Account. Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.
How do I add attachment on iPhone email?
How to attach files from the Files app to an email on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Tap Compose to start a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to bring up the editing menu on iPhone. ( …
- Tap the arrow button to get more options.
- Tap Add Document.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. … Tap on “Reset Network Settings”. Connect with Wi-Fi or cellular and try to send photos again, it should work now.
How do I attach a document to a reply email on iPhone?
When composing the message tap and release in the message body so that the menu comes up. scroll to the right until add attachment shows up. Click on that to add what you want.
Why can’t I attach photos to my emails?
Answer: The most likely reason you can’t send the file is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed. …
How do I open an attachment on my iPhone email?
Here’s how to read an attachment:
- Open the mail message containing the attachment.
- Tap the attachment (it appears at the bottom of the message, so you’ll probably need to scroll down to see it). …
- Read the attachment.
- Tap the Message button in the upper-left corner of the screen to return to the message text.
Why can’t I download email attachments on my iPhone?
So an iPhone email attachments not downloading issue usually relates to the file type of the attachment. By pressing and holding the attachment icon, you can choose the app to open it. … Often, if your phone doesn’t have the necessary app, you can download it from the iTunes store in minutes.
How do I send photos from my iPhone as attachments not embedded?
Long-press on email message
If you are composing an email in the Mail app, long-press on your message where you want the image to be inserted. You’ll see a menu that includes Cut, Copy and Paste options but nothing to do with attachments. Tap the right-arrow button and you’ll see an option for Insert Photo or Video.13 мая 2017 г.