How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
To transfer photos from PC to iPhone:
- Go to Google Photos and sign in with your Google account.
- Click “Upload” > “Computer” to upload the pictures you want to transfer to the cloud storage.
- Download and install Google Photos from the App Store. …
- Go to the “Photos” tab and you will see the pictures from your computer.
26 мая 2020 г.
How do you export photos from PC to phone?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
Can I copy photos from laptop to iPhone?
Step 1: Start iTunes and connect the iPhone to your laptop via a USB cable. Step 2: Click the iPhone icon on the iTunes. And choose Photos in the drop-down menu. Step 3: Click on Sync photos from option and choose the folder contains photos.
How do I transfer albums from computer to iPhone?
Syncing music to iPhone with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes. …
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface. …
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”. …
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
27 мая 2019 г.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
To transfer files from PC to iPhone/iPad with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Unlock the iDevice and trust the computer.
- Click the “Device” tab and select the category, like Photos, Movies, Songs, and more.
- Check the “Sync [category]” option and select the items you’d like to copy.
How do I transfer pictures from computer to phone without USB?
Method 3. Transfer Files from PC to Android without USB via Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. From your Android, go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” > Turn on Bluetooth. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
How do I transfer photos from one computer to another?
With either type of drive, connect the device to your computer, open the Computer window by pressing “Windows-E” and drag the image files onto the attached drive. After the transfer finishes, right-click the thumb drive icon and choose “Eject” to remove it safely.
How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone using USB?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.