How do I delete a photo album on Facebook Mobile?
To delete an album on an Android:
- Go to your albums and tap the album you want to delete.
- Tap the icon that looks like 3 dots in a vertical line.
- Tap Delete.
How do I delete IOS photo albums on Facebook?
To delete an album:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos, then tap Albums in the top right.
- Go to the album you want to delete.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Album, then tap Delete to confirm.
How do you delete an album in your photos?
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad and then do the following to delete an album.
- 1) Tap Albums from the bottom navigation.
- 2) Under My Albums, tap See All.
- 3) Tap Edit on the top right.
- 4) Tap the minus sign in red on the corner of the album that you want to remove.
How do I delete an album on Facebook App 2020?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click Photos. Click Albums, then click the album you want to delete. Click in the top right and select Delete album.
How do I delete multiple photos on Facebook 2020?
- Click your name. It’s a tab in the upper-right corner. …
- Click the Photos tab. You’ll find this below the cover photo near the top of your profile page.
- Click Your Photos. …
- Hover your mouse over a photo. …
- Click the “Edit” …
- Click Delete This Photo. …
- Click Delete when prompted. …
- Repeat this process for other photos.
How can I quickly delete photos on Facebook?
First, select the Profile Pictures or Cover Photos album, then mouse over the photo you wish to delete and click the little pencil, which brings up a familiar looking pulldown menu. Select Delete This Photo, then repeat these steps for every photo in your Profile Pictures and/or Cover Photos albums.
How do you delete photos on Facebook app?
From Android App
Select “Albums” or “Uploads” at the top of the screen. Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete, then tap it to view it full screen. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen., then select “Delete Photo“.
How do I delete an empty photo album on my iPhone?
Step 1: Open the Photos app.
- Step 2: Select the Albums option at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Touch the Edit button at the top-right of the screen.
- Step 4: Touch the red circle to the left of the album that you wish to delete.
- Step 5: Touch the red Delete button to the right of the album.
How do I delete albums on iPhone?
To delete an album, simply tap the red “-” button found in the top-left corner of an album image. Then, from the pop-up message, confirm the action by choosing the “Delete Album” button. You can delete any album other than the “Recents” and the “Favorites” albums.
Does deleting an album in Photos delete the photos?
This is tricky, since when you select photos in an album and press the “delete” key (or drag them to the trash), it does not remove the photos from your library as a whole, it only removes them from the album. And, of course, deleting the album itself also leaves the photos in your library.
How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
You can remove unwanted photos that someone posts directly to your profile or business page by selecting the three dot (…) menu icon in the top right corner of the post that contains the photo. Select either Hide from Timeline or Delete to remove it.
How do I delete my Mobile Uploads album on Facebook 2019?
There is no option to delete the same from the mobile app itself. However, you can login to the facebook using desktop browser. And move the images to another album. That way you can select the album and delete it.19 мая 2015 г.