How do I delete thousands of photos from my iPhone?
To select all photos to delete at once, use the Photos view with the moments, then click select and swipe up across all photos, At the upper border of the display keep holding down, until you selected several hundred photos, then tap the trash icon and empty the recently deleted album immediately.
How do I delete all my photos at once?
Hello Brian, the safest way would be to tap the 3 bar menu in the Android app and then the drop down to the right of your email address. Select Remove active account or Use without an account. Then delete all the photos from the web.
How do I delete all photos on Apple devices?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the Albums tab.
- Tap My Photo Stream.
- Tap Select.
- Tap one or more photos. You’ll see a checkmark on the photos that you select.
- Tap the Trash icon. Tap Delete [number] Photos.
How do I delete all photos from my iPhone camera roll?
How to delete lots of photos at once using albums
- Go to the Albums view in Photos and find the album you want to empty. …
- Tap on Select in the top right.
- Now Select All will appear on the left. …
- Assuming you want to delete everything in that album tap on the Trash can icon.
How do I delete year photos from my iPhone?
Delete all photos on your iPhone using Moments
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap Photos at the bottom.
- At the top, tap Years and then select the year of choice. …
- Tap Select in the upper right-hand corner and you will now be able to select as many moments as you like.
- Press the trash icon at the bottom.
How do I delete all photos from Amazon?
How you delete ALL photos from Amazon Photos?
- Login to your Amazon Photos account;
- Click on Help under your account options menu (under your name on top right of page);
- Click on Contact Us link on the bottom of the left sidebar;
- Click on “Start Chatting Now“;
- Make it very, very clear that you want to delete ALL photos.
How do I delete all my photos from iCloud at once?
From Your Online iCloud Account
- Open your web browser.
- Go to icloud.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password. …
- Then click Photos. …
- Select all the items you want to delete. …
- Then click the Trash icon. …
- Click Delete on the pop-up that appears.
- Go to your Recently Deleted album.
Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
When you delete pictures on Android, you can access your Photos app and go into your albums, then, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.” In that photo folder, you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days. If it is more than 30 days old, your pictures will be permanently deleted.21 мая 2020 г.
Can you mass delete photos on iPhone?
Delete multiple photos
Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select. Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one. Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
How do you select all on an iPhone?
And to select all of the text on a page, tap and swipe.
- Select a word: Double-tap with one finger.
- Select a sentence: Tap it three times.
- Select a paragraph: Tap it four times.
- Select all text on a page: Double-tap at the start and drag two fingers down the page.
Why can’t I delete photos on iPhone?
There are several reasons why you can’t delete photos from iPhone. There’s 90% chance that it’s because you have previously synced your photos with iTunes of any other third-party app. There’s a certain limitation, introduced by Apple that doesn’t allow you to delete synced albums directly on your phone.