How do I delete an album on Facebook Mobile?
How to delete albums on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap on the three lines in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on your name above “View your profile” at the top of the list. …
- Scroll down to find the “Photos” button. …
- Tap the “Albums” tab at the top.
How do you delete individual photo albums on Facebook?
Go to the photo you’d like to delete. Click the photo to open it. Click and select Delete Photo.
How do you delete photos from your Facebook photo album?
Click Photos, then click Albums. Select the Profile Pictures album. Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo. Click Delete to confirm.
How do I delete an album on Facebook App 2020?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click Photos. Click Albums, then click the album you want to delete. Click in the top right and select Delete album.
How do I delete multiple photos on Facebook 2019?
- Click your name. It’s a tab in the upper-right corner. …
- Click the Photos tab. You’ll find this below the cover photo near the top of your profile page.
- Click Your Photos. …
- Hover your mouse over a photo. …
- Click the “Edit” …
- Click Delete This Photo. …
- Click Delete when prompted. …
- Repeat this process for other photos.
How can I quickly delete photos on Facebook?
First, select the Profile Pictures or Cover Photos album, then mouse over the photo you wish to delete and click the little pencil, which brings up a familiar looking pulldown menu. Select Delete This Photo, then repeat these steps for every photo in your Profile Pictures and/or Cover Photos albums.
Does removing cover photo delete it?
Click remove and it will inform you that if you remove the photo, the post (viewable to everyone) will be removed with it. Click remove if that is what you want to do. … Cover photo update posts exclusively will not let you change the privacy of the post from public to private.
How do you delete photos on Facebook app?
From Android App
Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete, then tap it to view it full screen. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen., then select “Delete Photo“.
How do I permanently delete photos from my Android?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
How can I hide my pics on FB?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click Friends to control who can see your album.
- Click Save.
How can I delete an album?
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad and then do the following to delete an album.
- 1) Tap Albums from the bottom navigation.
- 2) Under My Albums, tap See All.
- 3) Tap Edit on the top right.
- 4) Tap the minus sign in red on the corner of the album that you want to remove.
How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
You can remove unwanted photos that someone posts directly to your profile or business page by selecting the three dot (…) menu icon in the top right corner of the post that contains the photo. Select either Hide from Timeline or Delete to remove it.