Why can’t I email a photo from my iPhone?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send a picture as an attachment from my iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do I email photos?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone. If you are on your desktop, you will need to download the photo to your PC/Mac then attach it to your email.7 мая 2018 г.
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why are my picture messages not sending?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do you attach a file on iPhone email?
How to attach files from the Files app to an email on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Tap Compose to start a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to bring up the editing menu on iPhone. ( …
- Tap the arrow button to get more options.
- Tap Add Document.
How can I add an attachment to an email on iPhone?
Open the Mail app to the message you are composing and want to attach the other email to. It’s easiest to open it in its own window if it’s a reply or forward. With both the Mail window and the email composing window open, drag the email you want to attach to the other window and drop it in.
How do I send a picture as an attachment in Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Compose” button.
- Type the name of the email recipient in the To section and a descriptive title in the Subject section.
- Click “Attach a file” and select the photo that you want to send from the file browser.
How do I attach a photo from photos to an email?
Open Your Account
Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.
How many photos can you send in an email?
How do I send a photo album via email?
- Tap a photo, album, or event to select it.
- Tap. > Email.
- Confirm or change the photos you want to share by tapping an option. Select all the photos in an album or event: Tap All. …
- Type the address of the recipient, add a message, and tap Send.
How do I send a picture from my phone to an email?
Android: Send Picture in Email or Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.