How do I hide all photos on Facebook from public?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log.
- In the top left of your activity log, click Filter.
- Scroll to Photos & Videos and click the circle to select.
- Click Privacy: See all and select Privacy: Public. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I make my photos on Facebook private?
Hi Joice, Featured photos are always public; you can’t change the privacy for them.
Is there a way to hide old photos on Facebook?
You can change the privacy of your old photo albums to “Only Me” so the albums are only visible to you. Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
How do I hide all my profile pictures on Facebook?
Click the blue arrow beneath your profile picture album. Choose “Friends” from the privacy menu to block anyone who isn’t on your friend list from seeing the profile pictures album.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Hide your profile from search.
- Click the Facebook button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Edit Profile” at the top of the menu on the left.
- Click the “Edit” button next to each entry in your profile.
- Click the “Audience” drop-down menu and select “Only Me” to hide that piece of profile information.
How do I make everything on my facebook private?
Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook, then select “Settings” from the drop down menu. On the Settings screen, click “Privacy” in the left-hand rail, then select “Limit Past Posts” in the “Who Can See My Stuff?” section.
How do I make all my photos private on Facebook app?
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photo albums on…
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click Friends to control who can see your album.
- Click Save.
Can someone tell if you look at their pictures on Facebook?
No, Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How can you see who views your pictures on Facebook?
To see the number of people who viewed your Page: From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu. Go to your Page. Click Insights in the left menu.
From here, you can see views by:
- Section (example: Posts, Videos, Photos).
- Age and Gender.
- Device (example: computers, mobile devices).
How do I hide Facebook posts from years ago?
How To Hide Old Posts
- At the top right hit the arrow button next to the “Home” button, then go to “Privacy Settings”.
- Then scroll down and look for the “Limit the Audience for Past Posts”.
- Then hit “Manage Post Post Visibility”. You will be presented with this window.
- Then just hit “Limit Old Posts”.
How can I hide all past posts on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- In the left column, click Privacy.
- Next to Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts.
- Click Limit Past Posts > Limit Past Posts to confirm.
How do I hide all my timeline posts?
Click the arrow next to the “Home” button in the upper right hand corner of Facebook. Head to Privacy Settings, then scroll down to “Limit the Audience for Past Posts”. Click “Manage Past Post Visibility” and click the “Limit Old Posts” button. This will make all your past posts visible to Friends Only.
How do you make it so no one can comment on your profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How can I hide the likes on my profile picture?
Profile picture is public but how to hide its Likes/Comments from Public view?
- Open your profile photo.
- Click the audience selector, which looks like a globe icon.
- Change the privacy setting if you would like a more private audience to be able to view your profile photo’s details.