How can I change the privacy of my cover photo on Facebook?
If you add a cover photo to your profile, it will be visible to the public, just like your profile picture.
However, you can change the privacy of your past cover photos:
- Click the past cover photo to expand it.
- Click on the audience selector.
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with.
How do I delete a cover photo on Facebook from my iPhone?
You just need to hover over it or click it. When you hover over it, you will see a ‘change cover’ option at the bottom right corner of your cover image or cover image space. Just click on it and then choose one of the available options like upload a new photo or reposition your photo or delete your cover photo.
How do I remove cover photo from news feed?
How do I remove something posted on my Facebook timeline?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from timeline from the dropdown menu.
Can you change your cover photo without everyone knowing?
Right after changing the cover go to your timeline and change the status of your recent post-which is the change you just made- change the status from ‘public’ to ‘me only’ .
Is cover photo always public?
Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
Does removing cover photo delete it?
Click remove and it will inform you that if you remove the photo, the post (viewable to everyone) will be removed with it. Click remove if that is what you want to do. … Cover photo update posts exclusively will not let you change the privacy of the post from public to private.
How do I change my cover photo on mobile facebook?
How to change your cover photo on Facebook on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone and navigate to your profile.
- Select the camera icon in the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
Does changing cover photo show on News Feed?
All Facebook friends will get a notification on their News Feed that you uploaded your cover photo. The only way to stop this is to quickly change the post’s visibility to Only me after you changed the photo or to uncheck the post option if you’re changing it from the app.
How do you hide your cover photo on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
How can I make my cover photo Private 2020?
To do so, head to your profile, then click About underneath your cover photo. Select a section in the left-hand panel (for example, ‘Places you’ve lived’), then hover your pointer over the info you want to adjust. Click the Edit button, then use the audience selector to choose who can see it.