How do I remove my picture from my Gmail account?
Click Albums, and go to your Profile Photos album. Delete the contents. If you are referring to a photo you actually set up inside Gmail, then go to Settings >> General >> My Picture, choose Change Picture and pick No Picture.
How do I delete my profile picture on Gmail 2020?
Go to the about me. Tab on your profile picture and choose no photo. Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that’s most likely to answer the question.
- go to https://aboutme.google.com.
- click on your profile picture.
- on the bottom you should see a box that says No Photo.
- click on it and you are done!
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How do I change my Google profile picture back to default?
Click on your profile photo (should be present at the top right corner of your google home screen.) Click on the photo icon or the change picture/avatar thing. Download a photo that you like on your computer on a different tab. Go back to the first tab and click on “select a photo from your computer”.
How do I remove my profile picture?
How do I delete a Facebook profile picture?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Select the Profile Pictures album.
- Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How do I change my Google account picture?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture, tap. …
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
How do I remove my profile picture from Zoom?
You can view and edit the following settings: Profile Picture: To add or change your profile picture, click Change, then adjust the crop area on your current picture or upload a new one. You can also delete your profile picture by clicking Delete.
How do I delete my profile picture from Gmail on Android?
Tap / Click on the pencil,Next, Tap / Click on the camera icon in the Profile picture,Next, Select ” No photo” option at bottom and Tap / Click here, Finish the procedure.
How can I delete my Google profile photo?
- Go to ‘Personal Info’ on the left hand menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click ‘Go to About Me’
- Click the little arrow on the right hand side in the profile picture box.
- There is the elusive remove pic option.