How do I remove my picture from my Gmail account?
Click Albums, and go to your Profile Photos album. Delete the contents. If you are referring to a photo you actually set up inside Gmail, then go to Settings >> General >> My Picture, choose Change Picture and pick No Picture.
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How do I change my Google profile picture back to default?
Click on your profile photo (should be present at the top right corner of your google home screen.) Click on the photo icon or the change picture/avatar thing. Download a photo that you like on your computer on a different tab. Go back to the first tab and click on “select a photo from your computer”.
How do I remove my Google account picture from my phone?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . In the top right, tap your profile picture. Tap Google Account. On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
How do I delete my profile picture on Gmail 2020?
Go to the about me. Tab on your profile picture and choose no photo. Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that’s most likely to answer the question.
- go to https://aboutme.google.com.
- click on your profile picture.
- on the bottom you should see a box that says No Photo.
- click on it and you are done!
How do I delete my profile picture on Zoom app?
You can view and edit the following settings: Profile Picture: To add or change your profile picture, click Change, then adjust the crop area on your current picture or upload a new one. You can also delete your profile picture by clicking Delete.
How do I remove my photo from Google profile?
Here are the steps that would help you to delete the profile pictures from your Google Account:
- Select the photo.
- Click on More options.
- Select delete photo.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I change my Gmail profile picture on my phone?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture, tap. …
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
How do I remove my profile picture?
How do I delete a Facebook profile picture?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Select the Profile Pictures album.
- Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture?
Have you tried deleting your Profile Photo from your Google+ page? To do this you simply (from the Gmail inbox page) hit the profile photo in the top right and tap the button that says Google+ profile and click Edit Profile. Remove the photo and see if it re-appears.
How do I delete a Google account?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How do I remove a picture from Google classroom?
Delete an image
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a document or presentation in the Google Docs or Slides app.
- Tap an image. Delete.