How do I download a video from iCloud to my camera roll?
- “On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the photo or video >
- Tap the “share”button (refer to icon)
- > Save Image or Save Video.”
How do I download a video from iCloud sharing?
With iCloud Photos, you can download a copy of your photos and videos on any device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Photos app, then go to the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to Shared Albums and select an album.
- Tap the photo or video, then tap .
- Choose Save Image or Save Video.
How do I transfer photos from iCloud to iPhone?
Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos and then iCloud photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions). …
- Now, all you have to do is wait until the iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.
How do I share a large video from my iPhone?
How to Send a Large Video From iPhone Using iCloud
- Open the Photos app and tap the video you want to share.
- Tap the share icon.
- This opens the share menu. …
- You’ll be taken to a Mail compose page with your attachment automatically added to the bottom of the message. …
- Tap Send.
Why can’t I download my videos from iCloud?
If you have Optimize Storage turned on, you might not have all of your original photos and videos on your device. To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. … Then you can turn off iCloud Photos.
How do I download a video from iCloud to my iPhone?
Download photos and videos from iCloud.com
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to iCloud.com, tap Photos, and tap Select. Then select the photos and videos you want to download, and tap More . Select Download, and your photos and videos will download as a .
How do I transfer files from iCloud to iPhone?
Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Turn on your new device. …
- Follow the steps until you see the Wi-Fi screen.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to join. …
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- When asked, choose a backup.
7 дней назад
How do I download from iCloud to my new iPhone?
Set up a new device from an iCloud backup
- Turn on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- From the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
How do I share videos from my iPhone?
Create an iCloud Link to Share Your iPhone Videos
- Open Photos and select the video you want to make a link for.
- Tap the Share button, then scroll down and select Copy iCloud Link.
- After your iPhone prepares the video link, Paste it into a text message, email, or social media post to share it with whoever you want.
How do I retrieve my pictures from iCloud?
Part 1: Restore iCloud Photos to Android Phone
- Step 1Download and Install Syncios Data Transfer.
- Step 2Log in the iCloud Account and Download Backup.
- Step 3Transfer Photos to Android Device.
- Step 1Connect Two Devices to Computer.
- Step 2Transfer Photos to Android Device.
How do I download all of my photos from iCloud?
How to download photos and videos from iCloud to a PC
- In a browser on your PC, navigate to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID credentials when requested.
- Click the “Photos” icon.
- Find the photos you want to download. …
- Click the photo or photos you want to download to your PC.
How do I download files from iCloud?
If you have upgraded to and are using the iCloud Drive feature to store files, select its icon in the iCloud window. Find a file you want to download and click its icon once to select it. Next, click the download icon at the top of the browser window — the icon looks like a cloud with a downward-pointing arrow.
How can I send a video that is too large?
Use Google Drive
Gmail users have it easy when it to comes to sending files that are over the limit. Google Drive will come to your rescue when you try to attach a file that’s over the 25 MB size restriction. Gmail will pop up with a message reading, “Large files must be shared with Google Drive.
How do I compress an iPhone video?
How to Compress Videos from iPhone and iPad with Video Compressor
- Grab Video Compressor for iOS on the App Store, it’s free and works on iPhone and iPad.
- Launch the Video Compressor app on the iPhone or iPad after you have downloaded it.
- Tap the video you want to compress and shrink down the file size for.