How do I share an existing album on iPhone?
The only way to share an existing album via icloud photo sharing is to follow these instructions:
- Find the album you would like to add to iCloud photo sharing.
- Open it, and Select all the items.
- Then click the share button and iCloud photo sharing.
How do I share an album in photos?
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
Can you send a whole photo album on iPhone?
To start, on your iPhone, tap on the ‘Photos’ icon and choose from which album you want to select your photos from. Then, tap on ‘Edit’ on the upper right corner. Select all the photos that you want to send by tapping on the photos.
Why can’t I share an album on iPhone?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. Tap OK. The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
Can you send someone a photo album?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app . Select a photo, album, or movie to share. Tap Share . Select an app to share to.
How do I share an already made album?
How to create a Shared Album
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the blue plus sign in the top-left corner. All your Shared Albums will stay grouped together, apart from other Albums. …
- Tap “New Shared Album.”
- Name the album, and tap “Next.”
- Invite the people you want to share the album with. …
- Tap “Create.”
How do I share an iCloud photo album?
First, make sure you and your friends have iCloud Photo Sharing turned on. To do that, go to Settings > iCloud > turn on iCloud Photo Sharing. Next, go to your Photos app and click on Shared. In the Shared albums folder at the bottom, click on the Plus sign that says “New Shared Album.”
What is the best way to share photos?
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- Flickr. The best photo storage service overall. …
- 500px. Photo storage for pro photographers. …
- Google Photos. The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone. …
- Amazon Prime Photos. …
- Apple iCloud. …
- Adobe Portfolio. …
- ImageShack. …
How do you send photos?
Send Photos from Photos App
- Open the “Photos” app.
- Tap and hold the image you wish to send. Additionally, you can then select any other photos you wish to send.
- Select the “Share” button.
- Select the method you wish to use to send the image (“Gmail”, “Messages”, etc.).
How do I send a folder of photos from my iPhone?
In Photos app (iOS native app)
- Go to the folder you want.
- Tap ‘Select’ button in the top right corner to switch to Select mode.
- After you select the photos you want to send, tap. Share icon button. then click Send Anywhere and send them.
How do I send several pictures at once?
Send Multiple Photos On Android Phone
- Open the Photos or Gallery app on your Android Phone or tablet.
- Tap and hold on any photo, until you see check boxes appearing on all photos.
- Select all the Photos that you want to send by tapping on them.
- Now, Tap on the Share icon (See image above)
How do I forward a line album?
Send via email, LINE, and more, even to people who don’t have the Scene app. Open the album you want to share and choose Share Album > Share with Friends & Family. Double-check the sharing settings.
How do I invite people to a shared album?
How to add someone to a shared photo album
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Tap Albums at the bottom of your screen. Source: iMore.
- Scroll down to Shared Albums and tap the album you would like to access.
- Tap People. …
- Tap Invite People…
- Type in the name of the person you’d like to invite.