Why can’t I share my album on Facebook?
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. That doesn’t mean you can’t share the album at all. First, under the album title, make sure the privacy settings allow friends to see the album.
How do I make my album shareable on Facebook?
Select the Albums link. Click the sharing icon to display the drop-down list, and choose who can see your albums. You can choose a general category or list, such as Public or Friends. For finer control, choose Custom and make your selections in the Custom Privacy dialog box that appears.
How do I share someone else’s album on Facebook?
Click the “Send in Message” link to send the link as a private message to someone on Facebook. Type the person’s name and click the “Send” button. You can also share a public album to anyone, whether they have a Facebook account or not, by copying the link and pasting it into an email.
How do I share an album on Facebook Mobile?
To create a shared album:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap on the album you’ve created.
- Tap in the top right corner.
- Tap next to Add Contributors to turn it on, then tap Choose Friends.
- Select the friends you want to add as contributors, then tap Done.
How do I post an album to my timeline on Facebook?
Click the Add Photo/Video link at the top of your Facebook News Feed and then click Create Photo Album, if you’re creating an album. If you’re just uploading one or two photos, simply select “upload photo / video.”
How do I share an album from my iPhone?
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
How do I share an album on Facebook with non friends?
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your page.
- Click the “Photos” link on the left side of your profile.
- Click the name of the album you would like to share with non-users.
- Scroll to the bottom of the album page and click the “Public link” button.
- Right-click the link and select “Copy.”