How do I transfer photo albums from iPhone to PC?
Here’s the process:
- Step 1: Download and install MobiMover.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable. …
- Step 3: Run MobiMover. …
- Step 4: Choose the albums you want to transfer, then click the blue Transfer to computer button in the toolbar.
How do I export albums from my iPhone?
Select “Photos” icon on the left panel, “Photos”, “Albums” will show up. Click “Albums”, choose the album you’d like to transfer, tap on “Export” button and the program will start to export the album to your computer automatically. Now, you can view the pictures from the album that you transfer on your computer.
How do I transfer an album from my computer to my iPhone?
Syncing music to iPhone with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes. …
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface. …
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”. …
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
27 мая 2019 г.
How do I transfer high quality pictures from my iPhone to my computer?
Connect your iPhone to your computer via the USB cable. The AutoPlay option will then appear with several options. Now if you just want to import all the new photos to your PC, click on Import Photos And Videos. This option will transfer all the newest photos from your iPhone to your PC in the Pictures library folder.
Can I AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
If you use a Mac and an iPhone or iPad, you can turn to Apple’s AirDrop to transfer the file to your computer. However, neither Windows nor Android support AirDrop.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop using USB?
Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable. Step 2: After connecting if you see an AutoPlay Window, click on import pictures and videos or click on Start button > Computer and go to portable device section. Now, click on your iPhone icon and choose the “Import pictures and videos”.
How do you send a whole album on iPhone?
To start, on your iPhone, tap on the ‘Photos’ icon and choose from which album you want to select your photos from.
- Then, tap on ‘Edit’ on the upper right corner. …
- At the bottom left corner of your screen, tap on Share. …
- Now, go back to your home screen and tap on Messages. …
- Once your message is complete, press Send.
How do I transfer photo albums from iPhone to iphone?
How to transfer pictures from your old iPhone to a new iPhone using iCloud
- Tap your Apple ID name to open it. …
- Open your iCloud menu. …
- The iCloud Photos button will be green when it’s enabled. …
- Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” to regain all your data.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked. …
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
How do I transfer music from my laptop to my iPhone without syncing?
How to Add a Song to an iPhone Without Syncing
- Connect the iPhone to the computer. …
- Click your iPhone in the Devices section of the navigation pane on the left.
- Click the “Summary” tab.
- Enable “Manually manage music and videos.” Click “Apply” to enable manual synchronization for the device.
- Click Music in the Library pane and select your preferred song.
How do I take full resolution photos off my iPhone?
If you turn on Download Originals, iCloud Photos keeps your original, full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud and on your device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Tap Photos.
- Choose Optimize [device] Storage.