How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
To move photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Unlock your iOS device and trust the computer. …
- Go to “This PC” > [your device name] > “Internal Storage” > “DCIM” > “100APPLE” and paste the photos from computer to the folder.
- Go to the Photos app to check the photos from computer.
26 мая 2020 г.
Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
To put the pictures from computer to iPhone, just drag and drop the selection anywhere within the iPhone photo pane – basically from right to left. TIP: You can also drag and drop entire PC photo folders to the iPhone. Finally, click on the “Apply changes” button to confirm transferring photos from computer to iPhone.
How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPhone?
Step 1: Start iTunes and connect the iPhone to your laptop via a USB cable. Step 2: Click the iPhone icon on the iTunes. And choose Photos in the drop-down menu. Step 3: Click on Sync photos from option and choose the folder contains photos.
How do I transfer photos from computer to iPhone using iTunes?
Method 2 – Using iTunes
- Connect the device to your computer using a USB cable.
- A button will appear toward the upper-left part of the screen. …
- Select the “Photos” option on the left sidebar.
- Check the “Sync Photos from” option, then choose to sync “All folders” or “Selected folders“.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
To transfer files from PC to iPhone/iPad with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Unlock the iDevice and trust the computer.
- Click the “Device” tab and select the category, like Photos, Movies, Songs, and more.
- Check the “Sync [category]” option and select the items you’d like to copy.
How do I transfer photos from my computer to my iPhone 11?
Method 2. Sync Photos from PC to iPhone 11 via iTunes [New iPhone]
- Connect your iPhone 11 to the computer via a USB cable > Run iTunes > Click the “Device” button > Select “Photos.
- Check “Sync Photos” > Select the photos and videos you want to transfer from the option “Copy photos from.
How do I transfer photos from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable. Click on the device icon in the top-left corner of iTunes window. From the panel on the left, choose “Photos”. Tick the box “Sync photos” and choose the folder from which to import photos to your iPhone (Copy photos from -> Choose folder).
How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPhone 7?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer and iTunes will open automatically. Step 2: Tap on the Device tab and select your iPhone 7. Step 3: Choose “Photos” under “Settings” and click the checkbox next to “Sync Photos”.
How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone using USB?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How do I transfer iTunes files from Windows computer to iPhone?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.