Why can’t I send a photo from my iPhone?
If your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and your iPhone won’t send pictures, go to Settings -> Wi-Fi and turn off Wi-Fi. Your iPhone will connect to the cellular data network, and you should see LTE, 4G, or 3G appear in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Try sending the picture again.
How do I send lots of photos from my iPhone?
Let’s do it.
- First, go back to a photo album, tap the Edit button, then select the photos you want to send—say, a couple dozen or so.
- Next, tap the Share button. …
- Go to the Mail app, create a new message, then tap and hold in the body of the message until a pop-up menu appears; when it does, tap Paste.
6 мая 2014 г.
How do I send a photo from my iPhone to my printer?
You just have to open the Photos app on your iPhone, tap a photo, and tap the Share button at the bottom-left corner of your screen. Tap Print and you’ll be able to print it. Your iPhone will automatically detect and list nearby AirPrint-enabled printers, so you can select and print to them.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
Can you AirDrop all photos from iPhone to iPhone?
You can beam photos, albums, events, journals, and slideshows directly to another iOS device with iPhoto installed. You can also use AirDrop to send photos and slideshows to another iOS device that has AirDrop. When you beam photos, or send them using AirDrop, your photos are sent wirelessly and in full resolution.
Can you AirDrop thousands of photos?
I was able to transfer over 1,000 images using AirDrop. … I would say if you have a big amount of data that you want to transfer use a USB drive or USB storage stick to transfer your files for every day dropping a few photos or files AirDrop should work just fine.
What is the best way to send photos to friends in large batches?
One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
What is the easiest way to print pictures from iPhone?
Print your photos directly from the Photos app on your iPhone with any AirPrint-enabled device.
- Print a single photo: While viewing the photo, tap. , then tap Print.
- Print multiple photos: While viewing photos, tap Select, select each photo you want to print, tap. , then tap Print.
How do you print pictures from iPhone in regular paper?
Unfortunately, photos cannot be printed on plain paper from mobile devices. When a photo printout is initiated from a mobile device such as your iOS device, the unit will use a photo paper setting. Please save or transfer the image to a standard Windows or Mac OSX computer in order to print the item on plain paper.
How do I print photos from my iPhone without AirPrint?
AirPrint Using an iOS App
If you don’t want to have a computer or a NAS turned on all the time, you can use an iOS app to print directly to a non-AirPrint printer. I got ePrint Free working with my phone and my HP PhotoSmart printer. The free version is fairly limited in what you can print.
How do I send picture from my phone to email?
Android: Send Picture in Email or Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
Why can’t I send photos on email?
Answer: The most likely reason you can’t send the file is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. … If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed.