What should I say in a nice picture?
- nice picture. phr.
- good picture. phr.
- beautiful picture. phr.
- great picture. phr.
- good photo. phr.
- pretty picture. phr.
- great shot. phr.
- great photo. phr.
How do you praise a photo?
The photo looks real! The great choice of background made the subject stand out. The photographer clearly made extra effort to capture this photo from the perfect angle. This perfectly-timed photo looks like it took a lot of patience and skill – definitely the work of a pro!
What is a good photo?
There are many elements in photography that come together to make an image be considered “good”. Elements like lighting, the rule of thirds, lines, shapes, texture, patterns, and color all work well together to add interest and a great deal of composition in photographs.
What makes a photo good or bad?
Good photography generally has all of the main subjects of the photo clearly within the boundary of the photograph. In such photos, even if it is a group shot of friends, every part of each person’s body will be in the photo. In bad photography, often half of a body will make it into the photo.
How do you give good comments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do I write on a photo?
How to write about a photograph
- TitleWrite down the title of the work , the name of the photographer and the date that it was made.
- First impression / Content. What first strikes you about the picture; what gives it its impact? …
- Visual qualities. …
- Intention. …
What do you say about old pictures?
15 Unforgettable Memory Picture Quotes
- You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.
- Things end but memories last forever.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.
- A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.
- Life brings tears, smiles, and memories. …
- People change.
How do you appreciate someone’s picture?
“You look great!” “Wow, you’re beautiful.” “Gorgeous, as always.” There are no other comments.
What makes a photo powerful?
A powerful image is one that looks real. Remember, you are trying to evoke an emotion — a genuine feeling in the viewer that connects them to the photograph. You want your viewer to mentally put themselves in the photograph, or at least, feel like they are in the same space as they view it.
What makes a photo beautiful?
When a photograph has beautiful lighting it gives the image a certain mood and highlights the important aspects of a photo. … Light is an incredible tool so using natural light from an open window or door or even a soft artificial light can make all the difference.
What makes a photo stand out?
By using a plain background, the picture will emphasize your subject and give you a much better result. A noisy and distracting background will draw the eye away from the subject and make the whole picture look messy and amateurish.
What are the 3 elements of photography?
The three variables that matter the most in photography are simple: light, subject, and composition.
What are the 7 elements of photography?
The 7 principles of art and design are balance, rhythm, pattern, emphasis, contrast, unity and movement. Use the elements of art and design – line, shape/form, space, value, color and texture – to create a composition as a whole.