How do you scan a code on Spotify?
Share a Spotify Code
- Go to what you’d like to share and select (desktop and iOS) / (Android).
- Find the code underneath the cover art.
- Share one of these two ways: Have your friend scan the code with their phone. Take a screenshot and send it to your friend from your photo gallery. They can then scan to listen.
What do I need to make a keychain?
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy.
- Mold Conditioner and Release Spray.
- Measuring Cups.
- Stirring Sticks.
- Disposable Gloves.
- Jewelry Mold.
- Small Flowers, pressed and dried (can do it yourself or find them online)
- Jump Rings.
29 мая 2019 г.
Can you make keychains with Cricut?
If you’re worried you’ll need a Cricut Maker to make a word of the year keychain, don’t! I cut all the shapes for the keychain with just the Cricut Fine Point Blade, which means it can be made with either the Maker or the Explore Air 2!