How do I attach a picture to a text message?
Send Photo via Text Message
Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do I attach a photo to a text message on android?
Compose a text message as you normally do. Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. You may also see a Paperclip icon on the message composition screen. Here, a Camera icon is used to attach images.
How do I attach a photo to a text on my Iphone?
How to share photos and videos from the Messages app
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap a conversation, or tap the New Message button .
- Tap the Photos button . …
- Tap each photo and video that you want to share. …
- Add recipients in the To field if it’s a new message, and add a comment if you’d like.
- Tap the Send button .
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Messages, and check that the type of message you’re trying to send is turned on (iMessage, SMS, MMS or Group Messaging). For your case, this will be MMS; Restart your iPhone; Go to Settings > General > About.
How do I attach a document to a text message?
How do I attach pictures and files to a text message?
- Open a new message and click on the attachment button.
- Choose your desired file format in the new window.
- Next, pick the picture or file (depending on your operating system) you want to send.
- Insert your recipient and text and there you go!
How do I enable MMS messaging?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. …
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I send a picture from my phone to someone else’s phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do you attach a picture to a text message on a Samsung phone?
Send a saved picture or video in a message
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Messages icon.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter message recipient or choose from Contacts.
- Enter message text in the Enter message field.
- Tap the Attach icon (paper clip).
- Tap Image or Video.
How do I attach a PDF file to a text message?
PDFs almost always include text, but they can also feature images and hyperlinks.
Sending PDFs With One-On-One Business Texting
- Open your inbox and either start a new message or open an existing thread.
- Select the paper clip icon below the message box.
- Select upload, and proceed to select and upload your desired PDF.
How do I attach a picture on my iPhone?
Attach a Photo to a Mail Message on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Open the Mail app in iOS if you haven’t done so already.
- Compose a new Mail message and tap in the Body area.
- Tap and hold within the body, then tap the right arrow button and choose “Insert Photo or Video”