How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- From the message entry field, tap the paperclip icon.
- Find the file you want to attach and tap it.
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do I send a picture as an attachment from my Iphone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do I send a picture as an attachment on Android?
Sending an attachment
- Visit the app that created the attachment. For example, to send a photo, open the Gallery or Pictures app.
- View the specific item you want to attach. In the Gallery app, view an image full-screen. …
- Touch the Share icon. A list of apps appears.
- Choose Email or Gmail. …
- Compose the message.
How do I send an attachment?
Attach a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Attach file or Insert from Drive.
- Choose the file you want to attach.
How do I send an attachment on email?
Forward an email as an attachment
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Select the emails that you want.
- Click More. Forward as attachment.
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients in the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields.
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the bottom, click Send.
How do I insert a picture into an email without it being an attachment?
How to Insert an Image in an Outlook.com Message
- Your message needs to be in the HTML format (vs plain text) to insert an inline image. …
- Place the cursor in your message where you want to put the image.
- Select the picture icon from the menu below your message. …
- Select the image you want to insert, and then choose Open.
How do I send a picture as an attachment in Gmail?
If you aren’t logged in, click Sign In and enter your email address and password.
- Click COMPOSE. This button is on the left side of the inbox, just below the “Gmail” heading. …
- Compose your email’s text. …
- Click the paperclip icon. …
- Select a photo to upload. …
- Click Send.
How do I send a picture as an attachment on Samsung?
Android: Send Picture in Email or Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How do I send a picture as an attachment to an email?
Open Your Account. Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How can I send a picture from my phone to computer?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do you say please find attached?
For example, say “Please, find the attached file you requested yesterday.” When you don’t want to specify any particular file, avoid using “the”. You can simply write, “Please, find attached.” or its abbreviated form: PFA.
Why can’t I attach a file to my Gmail?
If Flash is blocked on the computer due to security settings, there may be issues when attaching files in Gmail. The browser should not be in offline mode to avoid problems when attaching files in Gmail. A different browser may be tried after disabling the proxy if Gmail is still unable to attach files.