How do you make a picture round in Google Slides?
Click the drop-down button next to the Crop tool, scroll down to Shapes and select the oval shape. Once this is done, go to Format, scroll down to Format options and click the Size & Position box in the format options and make sure the width and height are equal to create a perfect circle.
Where is the crop tool in Google Slides?
- Open your presentation in Google Slides.
- Select the image that you want to crop.
- Double-click the image or click the Crop button, located on the toolbar. Use the black handles to adjust the cropping. Once you’re done, press Enter or click the Crop button again. You can just click outside the image too.
How do you freehand crop a photo?
Cropping a picture with Elements’s Crop tool is as easy as drawing around the part of the picture you want to keep and then double-clicking a button. Everything outside the area you select is cropped, or cut off.
How do I cut a picture in Word?
Cropping images may be helpful when a picture has a lot of content and you want to focus on only part of it.
- Double-click on the image that you want to crop.
- On the Ribbon, click the Format tab on the Size group.
- Click on the Crop command drop-down arrow.
- Cropping handles now appear around the edge of the image.
How do I crop a picture in an oval?
To crop an image to an oval:
- Select the image.
- Click the Picture Tools Format tab in the Ribbon.
- In the Size group, click the arrow below Crop.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Crop to Shape and then click the oval.
How do I put text on top of a picture in Google Slides?
Go to Insert > Drawing. Paste the image (Ctrl/Cmd V) in the Drawing application. Select the Text tool and drag the text box to wherever you want it over the image, resizing it as needed. Type in the text you want to add, using the font of your choice.
How do you zoom in on Google Slides?
Zoom In and Out of Your Slides
To zoom in and out of a slide, select the slide itself. Make sure that no objects on the slide are selected. On your Mac keyboard, hit the keys Command , Alt Option, and + or – to zoom in and out on the slide. On a PC, select CTRL, Shift, and + or -.
How do I make my Google slides look better?
3 tricks for making your Google Slides presentation more eye-catching
- Change an image shape with masking. A standard square or rectangular image can look boxy and suck all the life out of your slide. …
- Make text pop off an image. …
- Create a drop-shadow effect.