How do I turn a picture into a shape?
You can have a picture as the fill for a shape. Just click the shape to which you want to add a picture, then under DRAWING TOOLS, on the FORMAT tab, click Shape Styles > Shape Fill > Picture, and select the picture that you want. Click the picture that you want within the shape.
How do I crop a circle in Lightroom?
Select the Elliptical Marquee tool and draw a perfect circle by holding the shift key and dragging your shape into place. Position your circle where you want it over the image. Under the Select menu, click Inverse to deselect the area inside the circle and select everything outside the circle.
How do I crop in Canva?
Double-click any photo or select it and click the “Crop” button and we’ll draw a box around the portion that will be cropped. Resize or scale your photo and the cropped area by pulling the anchors on the corners, then click the checkmark once you’re done.
How do I make a circle in Photoshop 2020?
Drag in the document window to draw the shape. Hold down the Shift key while dragging to constrain the ellipse to a circle. In the options bar, select the Subtract From Shape Area button . Drag within the new shape to create the cutout.
How do I crop a image in Photoshop?
Crop a photo
- From the toolbar, select the Crop Tool . …
- Draw a new cropping area or drag the corner and edge handles to specify the crop boundaries in your photo.
- (Optional) Specify the Crop options using the Control bar. …
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to crop the photo.
How do I circle a picture in Word?
On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes. Click where you want the circle to start. To make the shape a circle, press and hold SHIFT while you drag to draw.
How do you fill a shape with a picture on Google Slides?
To fit an image into a shape in Google Slides, you can mask an image.
- On your computer, open a presentation.
- Click the image you want to mask.
- At the top, next to Crop , click the Down arrow .
- Click the shape you want.
- Your shape will mask your image. To adjust your shape, click and drag the colored handles.
How do you crop a photo?
- Select the photo you want to crop. Go into your Photos app and select a photo. …
- Select the crop function. Use the crop tool. …
- Crop your photo. …
- Use the rule of thirds. …
- Finalize your crop. …
- Edit and revert your cropped photo. …
- Revert to original to delete your crop entirely. …
- Crop a photo by taking a screenshot.
How do I edit a photo in Canva?
How to edit photos in five easy steps
- Upload. Upload or drag and drop your photo into the editor.
- Crop. Crop or resize your photo to get the size you want.
- Filter. Change the mood of your photo with a filter.
- Adjust. Adjust brightness, saturation and contrast.
- Download. Download your edited photo!