Can I delete a picture I sent on Facebook messenger?
To delete an individual photo from your conversation in Messenger, press and hold on the photo and tap “Delete.”
How do I permanently delete shared photos on messenger?
One of the most talked about ways to delete photos is to long press the photo in the chat thread and delete it. But this will only delete the content from your side. The other party will keep seeing it and you will also see them in the View Shared Photos section.
How do I delete photos on Facebook Messenger on both sides?
Step 2- Tap & hold the message you wish to remove on Messenger. Step 3- Tap the “Remove” button present at the bottom right corner. Now you have two choices: If you want to remove a message from both the sides, tap on Remove for Everyone button!
How do you delete photos from Messenger on iPhone?
To delete a message or photo:
- From Chats open a conversation.
- Tap and hold the message or photo you’d like to delete.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Remove for you.
How do I delete shared photos?
Delete shared albums from iCloud for Windows
- On your Windows computer, do one of the following: In iCloud for Windows version 10 or later: Choose Start menu > iCloud Shared Albums. …
- Right-click the shared album you want to remove, then choose “Delete shared album” (if you’re the owner) or Unsubscribe (if you’re a subscriber) from the shortcut menu that appears.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages?
Locate the message in the conversation that you want to delete with your mouse and click the three-dot icon next to it. Click “Delete” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the message and, if you do so, your copy of the conversation is permanently erased.
Does the other person know when you delete a conversation on Messenger?
Yes. Your act of deleting the conversation on your end will not delete the conversation on the other person’s ends. If you were to delete your account, they could still see the conversation, but instead of your name, the other person would see you listed as a ‘facebook user’.
How do you delete shared photos on Facebook?
How do I remove posts shared from my Facebook Page?
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select Delete Post > Delete.
How do I delete shared content on text messages?
Open the conversation into the messenger. Ta and Hold the content that you want to delete. Tap delete in the menu. Tap Delete when prompted.
Will Blocking someone on Facebook delete messages?
Nope. Blocking someone will not delete the conversation thread from any side. In other words, the old conversations will remain in Messenger, and you will be able to read them until you manually delete the chat thread.
How do you delete Facebook messages on both sides in 2019?
How to delete Facebook messages on both sides:
- Tap and hold the message.
- Click “Remove.”
- Select “Remove for Everyone.”
- Confirm removal of the message.
- A tombstone will appear in the message thread, stating “You removed a message.”
How do I delete a message I sent on messenger after 10 minutes?
For up to 10 minutes after sending a Facebook Message, the sender can tap on it and they’ll find the delete button has been replaced by “Remove for you,” but there’s now also a “Remove for everyone” option that pulls the message from recipients’ inboxes.