Can I delete a picture I sent on Facebook messenger?
To delete an individual photo from your conversation in Messenger, press and hold on the photo and tap “Delete.”
Why can’t I delete a photo on messenger?
1- Perhaps the easiest way which has worked to delete shared content and photos on Facebook Messenger is to totally uninstall the app. Delete the app and wait for a few minutes. Install the Messenger app again and you will see that there will be no photos to see when you tap on View Shared Photos option.
How do I delete photos on Facebook Messenger on both sides?
Step 2- Tap & hold the message you wish to remove on Messenger. Step 3- Tap the “Remove” button present at the bottom right corner. Now you have two choices: If you want to remove a message from both the sides, tap on Remove for Everyone button!
How do I delete a photo from messages?
Scroll down until you see the Attachments. Then you are going to tap and hold on one of the images until you see Copy, Delete and More appear. Tap on More and select all of the images you want to delete. Then you are going to press on the blue trash can in the lower right hand corner to delete them.
How do I delete shared photos?
Delete shared albums from iCloud for Windows
- On your Windows computer, do one of the following: In iCloud for Windows version 10 or later: Choose Start menu > iCloud Shared Albums. …
- Right-click the shared album you want to remove, then choose “Delete shared album” (if you’re the owner) or Unsubscribe (if you’re a subscriber) from the shortcut menu that appears.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages?
Locate the message in the conversation that you want to delete with your mouse and click the three-dot icon next to it. Click “Delete” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the message and, if you do so, your copy of the conversation is permanently erased.
How do you delete all photos from Messenger?
Starting today, we are launching a feature where you can easily remove your message on Messenger – whether it’s to one person or a group. Simply tap on the message you want to remove and select the option to “Remove for Everyone”.
How do you delete photos of you on Facebook?
To remove your photo from Facebook:
- Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Does the other person know when you delete a conversation on Messenger?
Yes. Your act of deleting the conversation on your end will not delete the conversation on the other person’s ends. If you were to delete your account, they could still see the conversation, but instead of your name, the other person would see you listed as a ‘facebook user’.
How do you delete Facebook messages on both sides in 2019?
How to delete Facebook messages on both sides:
- Tap and hold the message.
- Click “Remove.”
- Select “Remove for Everyone.”
- Confirm removal of the message.
- A tombstone will appear in the message thread, stating “You removed a message.”
How do I delete Messenger only?
You can only deactivate Messenger if you previously deactivated your Facebook account. To deactivate it, open Messenger, then tap your profile picture in the top left corner, and go to Privacy & Terms > Deactivate Messenger. From there, enter your password and tap Continue. Next, tap Deactivate.
How do you permanently delete photos?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.