How do I download an album from iCloud to my iPhone?
If you just want to download select images from your iCloud library, you can actually do so from the Photos app on your iPhone:
- In Photos, go to Shared Albums.
- Open an album.
- Select the image(s) you want to download.
- Tap the Share button in the bottom left corner.
- Tap “Save Image”
How can I get my pictures from iCloud?
Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos and then iCloud photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions). …
- Now, all you have to do is wait until the iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.
How do I download a photo album from my iPhone?
Download photos from My Photo Stream on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Photos, then tap the Albums tab.
- Tap My Photo Stream.
- Tap Select, then tap all the photos you want to save.
- Tap Share , then tap Save Image.
How do I get my photos from iCloud to my new iPhone?
How to transfer pictures from your old iPhone to a new iPhone using iCloud
- Tap your Apple ID name to open it. …
- Open your iCloud menu. …
- The iCloud Photos button will be green when it’s enabled. …
- Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” to regain all your data.
How do I download files from iCloud?
If you have upgraded to and are using the iCloud Drive feature to store files, select its icon in the iCloud window. Find a file you want to download and click its icon once to select it. Next, click the download icon at the top of the browser window — the icon looks like a cloud with a downward-pointing arrow.
How do I download more than 1000 photos on iCloud?
In short, iСloud.com lets you access your iCloud photos on PC through your browser: you can view, select all or several photos in iCloud and download them to your PC. There’s no way to download or select all photos at once through iСloud.com if you have more than 1000 items in your library.
How do I get my photos back on my iPhone?
How to retrieve deleted photos on iPhone
- Go to Photos and choose Album view at the bottom. …
- Click on the Select button (top-right corner) and choose to Recover All deleted pictures or select the ones you want to recover manually. …
- The photos will be back to your camera roll immediately!
Do you want to download a copy of your iCloud photos to this iPhone?
To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. On your Mac, open Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then select Download Originals to this Mac. Then you can turn off iCloud Photos.
How do I send an album from my iPhone?
Create a new shared album
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
How do I download an album from my iPhone to my computer?
Here’s the process:
- Step 1: Download and install MobiMover.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable. …
- Step 3: Run MobiMover. …
- Step 4: Choose the albums you want to transfer, then click the blue Transfer to computer button in the toolbar.
How do I transfer all photos from iPhone to computer?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import. …
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for importing by default.
- Click Continue.
Why are my photos not showing up on my new iPhone?
Make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on
If you took a photo on your iPhone but don’t see it on your other devices, check your settings with these steps: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name], then tap iCloud. Tap Photos.6 дней назад