Can you email pictures?
By using the Gmail application that is pre-loaded on your Android phone, you can attach and email photos with a few steps. … You do not have to download any additional applications or programs to attach photos to your emails. As long as the photos are stored in your phone’s photo gallery, you can send them.
How do I take a picture and email it?
Method 1 of 2:
Tap into your gallery and open the picture. Tap the Share icon and choose your desired email. The share icon is two small arrows with one circle between them. After tapping the share icon, you are given a number of options, depending on the digital accounts associated with the phone.
How do I send an album of photos by email?
- Go to “Albums” on your menu.
- Hover over the album and from the three-dot menu on it choose the share icon.
- It will open a new window where you can add the email address and share the album.
How do I send pictures from my gallery to an email address?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone. If you are on your desktop, you will need to download the photo to your PC/Mac then attach it to your email.7 мая 2018 г.
How do I write an email with an attachment?
Some more examples:
- Please find the attached file for your review.
- Please find the attached file for your request.
- Please find the attached file you requested.
- Please find attached the file you have requested.
- Please find the attached file for your reference.
- Please find attached file for your kind reference.
How do you send a picture?
Send Photos from Photos App
- Open the “Photos” app.
- Tap and hold the image you wish to send. Additionally, you can then select any other photos you wish to send.
- Select the “Share” button.
- Select the method you wish to use to send the image (“Gmail”, “Messages”, etc.).
How do I attach a photo to a text?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How many photos can I send by email?
Attachment size limit
You can send up to 25 MB in attachments. If you have more than one attachment, they can’t add up to more than 25 MB. If your file is greater than 25 MB, Gmail automatically adds a Google Drive link in the email instead of including it as an attachment.
Can you send a photo album on Iphone?
In the Photos tab or from within an album, tap Select and then select the photos and videos that you want to share. Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Shared Album . Choose the album where you want to share your photos. Then tap Post.