How do I send a photo album via email?
- Tap a photo, album, or event to select it.
- Tap. > Email.
- Confirm or change the photos you want to share by tapping an option. Select all the photos in an album or event: Tap All. …
- Type the address of the recipient, add a message, and tap Send.
How do I email a photo album from my iPhone?
Go into an album, tap the Select button in the upper right corner, then tap the photos you want to email. Tap the Share button—the box with an arrow pointing upward in the lower left corner—tap Mail, then compose your email as you normally would.
How do I send a photo album on Gmail?
If you would like a more guided approach instead, click the Assistant icon in the Google Photos app or browser window. Click Shared Album, choose the photos you want to use and click the Create button. On the next screen, give the album a name, click the Share button and add the email addresses of your recipients.
How do I email a large photo album?
Start a new mail, and click on the paperclip icon to attach files. The attachment size limit for Gmail is 25MB, however, if your file is larger than this, it will ask you if you want to send it using Google Drive, where the file size can be up to 10GB (10000MB).
How do I email photos?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone.7 мая 2018 г.
What is the best way to send multiple photos by email?
Just open the Gallery app, access the Share function (this is often done via the Menu button), select Gmail, select the photos/videos you want to attach, select the OK/Share button, and Gmail should open with a draft message with all your selected photos/videos already attached.
How do I share an iPhone photo album?
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
Why can’t I send photos from iPhone to email?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send lots of photos from my iPhone?
How to share photos and videos from the Photos app
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap Select, then tap each photo or video that you want to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- Tap Options at the top of the share sheet to choose how you want to send the items.*
- Tap Done.
- Tap Messages.
How do I send a lot of photos?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
What’s the best way to send photos?
Cloud Sharing: The Best, Simplest, and Cheapest Solution
Now it’s a commodity: there are heaps of services willing to offer you gigabytes of free storage space. The three we generally recommend are Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
What is the best way to share photos?
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- Flickr. The best photo storage service overall. …
- 500px. Photo storage for pro photographers. …
- Google Photos. The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone. …
- Amazon Prime Photos. …
- Apple iCloud. …
- Adobe Portfolio. …
- ImageShack. …
How do I compress photos to email them?
Compress pictures to reduce file size
- Select the picture or pictures you need to reduce.
- Under Picture Tools on the Format tab, select Compress Pictures from the Adjust group. …
- Select the compression and resolution options and then select OK.
How many photos can you send in an email?