How do you send a photo from iPhone to email?
Open the Photos app. Open the album that has the images or videos you want to email. Tap Select at the top, then choose the files you want to send over email. Select the Share button on the bottom menu, then choose Mail, or choose Email if you’re not using a modern version of iOS.
Why can’t I email a photo from my iPhone?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone?
Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap Select, then tap each photo or video that you want to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- Tap Options at the top of the share sheet to choose how you want to send the items.*
- Tap Done.
- Tap Messages.
- Add recipients in the To field, and add a comment if you’d like.
- Tap the Send button .
How do I email photos?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone. If you are on your desktop, you will need to download the photo to your PC/Mac then attach it to your email.7 мая 2018 г.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How do I attach a jpeg to an email on my iPhone?
Long-press on email message
You’ll see a menu that includes Cut, Copy and Paste options but nothing to do with attachments. Tap the right-arrow button and you’ll see an option for Insert Photo or Video. Tap that button and you can then browse your photo library to attach a photo or video.13 мая 2017 г.
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why are my picture messages not sending?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can’t I send non iPhone users pictures?
Re: Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users
Picture messaging through the standard Messages application on an iPhone with non-Apple devices actually requires cellular data connection to complete. That’s why those messages work with no problem when you turn on the mobile data.
How do I put a picture on my iPhone profile?
At the top of the Settings menu, tap on your name, as seen below: Within the Apple ID menu, tap on your profile picture (or lack thereof) to change it. You’ll be prompted to take a photo or choose a photo from the Photos app.
How do I send a picture from my phone to someone else’s phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I attach a photo from photos to an email?
Open Your Account
Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.