How do I forward a text picture?
Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How do I forward a text picture on my iPhone?
How to Forward Photos in Messages to Another Contact from iPhone
- Open the Messages app and go to the message thread with the photo you want to forward to another contact.
- Tap and hold on the photo you want to forward to another person.
- Choose “More…” at the pop-up menu that appears.
Can you send photos through text message?
Technically speaking, no phone can send pictures through text messages. Short message service (SMS), the standard for sending text messages, supports up to 160 characters of text only. To send pictures, videos and audio files phones use a different service based on SMS and called multimedia message service (MMS).
How do I forward a received text message?
Open the texting app you usually use and tap on the conversation that includes the text message(s) you’re trying to forward. 2. Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.”
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
Can we forward SMS to another number?
You can divert your incoming SMS to any local Dialog number and IDD number or to any Email address as well. This can be a lifesaver if your phone is dying or you’re running out of credit. To use this service simply send DIV [mobile number to divert] and send it to 9010.
How do I forward an iPhone text message?
Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More. Select any other text messages that you want to forward. Tap Forward and enter a recipient. Tap Send .
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Messages, and check that the type of message you’re trying to send is turned on (iMessage, SMS, MMS or Group Messaging). For your case, this will be MMS; Restart your iPhone; Go to Settings > General > About.
How many pictures can you send in a text message?
Although you can send multiple images at once there is still a few caveats that we’ve found. The first being that you can only send a certain number at once. In most instances, this seems to be five. It also may depend on the size of the photos you’re trying to send.
How do I attach a photo to a message?
Send pictures, videos, files, or GIFs
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers, or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list. …
- Tap Send .
How do you send a photo to another phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I copy and paste a text message?
How to copy and paste text
- Find the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold on the text.
- Tap and drag the highlight handles to highlight all the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap Copy in the menu that appears.
- Tap and hold in the space where you’d like to paste the text.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.
Is there an app that will send text messages to another phone?
Xnspy is our top choice in the text message spying apps category. With Xnspy, you can remotely track all sent and received text messages on both Android and iOS. … You can check the name and number of the sender and also view the time and date stamps.