How do I forward a photo?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
Can you send a disappearing photo on iPhone?
Press and hold the blue send arrow until the Send with Effect menu appears. Tap the gray dot on the right side of INVISIBLE INK to select that text effect. Tap the blue send arrow to send a disappearing iMessage written in Invisible Ink.
How do I send a picture from my gallery?
Send Photos from Photos App
- Open the “Photos” app.
- Tap and hold the image you wish to send. Additionally, you can then select any other photos you wish to send.
- Select the “Share” button.
- Select the method you wish to use to send the image (“Gmail”, “Messages”, etc.).
How do I forward a photo from messenger?
Send pictures, videos, files or GIFs
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file that you want to send on the list. …
- Tap Send .
Why can’t I email a picture from my iPhone?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send photos from my iPhone as attachments not embedded?
Long-press on email message
You’ll see a menu that includes Cut, Copy and Paste options but nothing to do with attachments. Tap the right-arrow button and you’ll see an option for Insert Photo or Video. Tap that button and you can then browse your photo library to attach a photo or video.13 мая 2017 г.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How do I send missing photos?
On Android, tap the New message button on the bottom right, toggle on the Secret conversation switch on the top right, and pick a contact. Finally, tap the timer icon inside the message field to set an expiration time—it can be anywhere from five seconds to a day—on your next communication.29 мая 2018 г.
How do you send self destruct photos?
To send a self-destructive message with Confide, tap the Apps icon again and then swipe right until you see Confide. Select Get Started and you can then choose whether you want to send a self-destructive message or photo. After entering your message, tap Continue and then the Send button in iMessage.
What is a disappearing photo?
You can send a disappearing photo or video either as a group or individual message. After someone opens a disappearing photo or video you’ve sent them, the message is no longer visible in their inbox unless you’ve allowed a replay of your message.
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do I attach a picture to a text message?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.