Can you lock a photo album on iPhone?
You can’t “lock” the hidden album, or even hide a photo behind a Face or Touch ID, or passcode. … It allows you to hold on to some photos without deleting them entirely. Although many iPhone and iPad owners embrace this trick, you might want to avoid it if you actually want to hide your private media.
How can I lock a folder on my iPhone 6?
If you swipe down the main settings page, you’ll find Applocker’s settings tab. Tap it and you can start locking apps, folders, and pretty much anything else on your iPhone. If you turn on the jiggle-mode setting, you can lock any single app from the home screen so that it requires a password to be opened.
How do you create a hidden photo album on iPhone 6?
On an iPhone or iPod touch: Open Photos and tap the Albums tab. Scroll down and tap Hidden under Utilities. Tap the photo or video that you want to unhide.
Can you put a lock on your camera roll?
Open the Settings app on your device. Scroll down and tap on Biometrics and security. Tap Secure Folder. … Set up your Secure Folder, including security type, auto-lock and whether you want the folder to be hidden.
Can you create a password protected folder on iPhone?
No. You can download apps that allow you to password protect data inside the app. Not natively, however there are apps that you can purchase for this purpose. Best secret folder, and folder lock for ipad, allows you to password protect folders.
Which app lock is best for iPhone?
Best Cydia Tweaks to Lock Your iPhone Apps
- AppLocker. We can not start this list without mentioning Applocker first. …
- BioLockdown. The thing I like about most app lockers is that they’re very friendly with the default security features that Apple provided. …
- iProtect. This is tweak right here is very important and powerful.
Can you lock files on iPhone?
To do this, you’ll have to go to “Settings” and tap “Launch Passcode”. From here, you can add a passcode protection. Below, you can also toggle the “Unlock Using Touch ID” option. The app also lets you lock folders and there’s something called a Decoy Mode.
How do I hide photos on my iPhone 6 Plus?
Hiding photos using built-in features
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap Select in the upper-right corner of your screen and choose which photo(s) you’d like to hide. …
- Tap the Share icon in the lower-left corner (the square with the arrow sticking out of it). …
- Tap Hide Photo to confirm your decision.
How do you I password protect a folder?
How To Password Protect a Folder in Windows
- Select the file or folder you want to encrypt.
- Right-click on that file and select “Properties” in the drop down menu.
- On the General tab, click the Advanced button.
- Check the box next to “Encrypt contents to secure data”
- Click Apply and then click OK.
What is the hidden folder on iPhone?
You can hide photos away in a special ‘hidden’ folder which means they can be perused at any time, but are kept away from the main photo feed. All you need to do is select the pictures you want to hide away and press the little menu icon in the bottom left of the screen.