How do I crop a picture into a circle?
Crop to a specific shape
- In your file, select the picture that you want to crop to a specific shape.
- Click the Format Picture tab. …
- Under Adjust, click the arrow next to Crop, point to Mask to Shape, point to a type of shape, and then click the shape that you want to crop the picture to.
How do I crop a picture into a circle shape for free?
Easy circle cropping
you can do it by simple steps, just upload the image file, then drag the circle cropper to the desired area in the image, and click “Crop” button.
How do I turn a picture into a rectangle into a circle?
To crop a picture to a shape, do the following:
- Click the picture to select it.
- On the Format tab (under Picture Tools), in the Size group, click the Crop button and then choose Crop to Shape:
- Select the shape on the gallery that opens:
How do I make a circle in Photoshop 2020?
Drag in the document window to draw the shape. Hold down the Shift key while dragging to constrain the ellipse to a circle. In the options bar, select the Subtract From Shape Area button . Drag within the new shape to create the cutout.
How do you crop a photo?
- Open the photo you want to edit.
- Tap Edit. Crop. To crop the photo to different aspect ratios, like a square, tap Aspect ratio . To change the photo’s perspective, tap Transform . Drag the dots to the edges of your desired photo or tap Auto. …
- To save a copy of the photo with your edits, at the bottom right, tap Save.
How do I resize an image?
How to Resize a Photo
- Open the folder that holds the picture you want to resize.
- Right click on the thumbnail of the picture you want to edit. A dropdown menu will appear.
- Select Resize Pictures from the menu. …
- Select the size that you want the photo to be (small, medium, large or handheld PC) and click OK.
How do I make background transparent?
Add a transparent area to a picture
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I draw a circle around a picture in Word?
On the Insert tab, click Shapes. Under Basic Shapes, click Oval. Click where you want the oval to start, and drag to draw the shape. To draw a circle, press Shift while you drag.
How do I zoom in Photoshop?
Select the Zoom tool, and then do any of the following:
- Click and hold in the image to zoom in. Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) to zoom out.
- In the options bar, select Scrubby Zoom. Then drag to the left in the image to zoom out, or to the right to zoom in.
How do I crop a image in Photoshop?
Crop a photo
- From the toolbar, select the Crop Tool . …
- Draw a new cropping area or drag the corner and edge handles to specify the crop boundaries in your photo.
- (Optional) Specify the Crop options using the Control bar. …
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to crop the photo.