How do I send a picture by email?
How To Send Photos with Android
- Open Your Mail App. Once you’ve opened up your email, click to start a new message, fill out all of the usual details and click on the paperclip.
- Add The Attachment.
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- From the message entry field, tap the paperclip icon.
- Find the file you want to attach and tap it.
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do I email a picture without attaching it?
How to Insert an Image in an Outlook.com Message
- Your message needs to be in the HTML format (vs plain text) to insert an inline image. …
- Place the cursor in your message where you want to put the image.
- Select the picture icon from the menu below your message. …
- Select the image you want to insert, and then choose Open.
How do you send an email with an attachment?
Forward an email as an attachment
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Select the emails that you want.
- Click More. Forward as attachment.
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients in the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields.
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the bottom, click Send.
How do I send a photo as an attachment in Outlook?
How to attach photos to an email inside the Microsoft Outlook app on Android. Tap on the Camera button from the actions bar, after you begin composing an email. Once launched, you can simply tap images from the filmstrip gallery to import. Selected images will have numbers in the corners indicating order of selection.
How do you send a picture as an attachment on iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How many photos can you send in an email?
What size should photos be to send by email?
In general, if you are e-mailing the pictures to friends who will view them on a computer screen, you will want to send them pictures in the jpeg format at 640 x 480 pixels. If you are printing the pictures, you need about 150 pixels per inch of print size.