Can I text a picture to an email address?
If you have a phone with SMS (Short Message Service) or MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) then you can send a text to email. SMS is basic simple text messaging and MMS is the next level up (can include photos, video, or audio). … Enter the recipients email address instead of their phone number. Compose your text.18 мая 2020 г.
Can you send text to email?
Using an Android to send your text messages to an email box is simple and only requires a few steps. Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. … Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do you send pictures from your phone to an email address?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone. If you are on your desktop, you will need to download the photo to your PC/Mac then attach it to your email.7 мая 2018 г.
How do I email a photo from iPhone text?
Tap the Photos icon on the Home screen, and then find the photo you want to send. Tap the action icon, in the lower-left corner of the screen, and then tap the Email Photo button. An e-mail message appears on-screen with the photo already attached.
How do I send text messages to my email automatically?
Forward your text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box. Forward messages to email—Sends text messages to your email.
How do I get email notifications for text messages?
How to Turn On Email Notifications
- Go to Email Notifications under your Settings menu option.
- In the Add a New Email Recipient section, enter the email you want to receive notifications.
- Click Add Recipient.
- Repeat as needed.
How can I send SMS from Gmail?
To send a text from Gmail, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Gmail on a computer at gmail.com.
- Click Compose to create a new message.
- Enter the phone number in the to:field (full 10 digit number for US) followed by the SMS gateway listing (the “domain name” for the carrier). …
- Write your message.
How can I send message from computer to mobile?
- AT&T: @txt.att.net.
- Metro PCS: @metropcs.sms.us.
- Nextel: @messaging.nextel.com.
- Sprint: @messaging.sprintpcs.com.
- T-mobile: @tmomail.net.
- U.S. Cellular: @email.uscc.net.
- Verizon: @vtext.com.
- Virgin Mobile: @vtext.com.
How can I send a text message from my computer?
Go to messages.android.com on the computer or other device you want to text from. You’ll see a big QR code on the right side of this page. Open up Android Messages on your smartphone. Tap the icon with three vertical dots at the top and to the far right.
How do I send photos with Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Compose” button.
- Type the name of the email recipient in the To section and a descriptive title in the Subject section.
- Click “Attach a file” and select the photo that you want to send from the file browser.
How do I attach a photo to a message?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.