How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
To transfer photos from PC to iPhone:
- Go to Google Photos and sign in with your Google account.
- Click “Upload” > “Computer” to upload the pictures you want to transfer to the cloud storage.
- Download and install Google Photos from the App Store. …
- Go to the “Photos” tab and you will see the pictures from your computer.
26 мая 2020 г.
How can I transfer my photos from my computer to iPhone?
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable. Click on the device icon in the top-left corner of iTunes window. From the panel on the left, choose “Photos”. Tick the box “Sync photos” and choose the folder from which to import photos to your iPhone (Copy photos from -> Choose folder).
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
How do I transfer photos from PC to iPhone using Syncios?
Go to the left panel of Syncios, Click Photos tab on the left panel. Click “Import” button and browse photos or photo folder on your computer you would like to transfer from PC to iPhone.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone for free?
Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked. Run EaseUS MobiMover and click “PC to Phone” on the main interface, and then click “Select Files”. Step 2. Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without USB?
Below is a detailed guide on how to connect iPhone to PC without cable.
- Download and Install. Search “AirMore” in App Store and install it into your iPhone. You may also click the button below to go to the downloading site.
- Visit AirMore Web. AirMore is a web-based app. …
- Connect iPhone to PC. Open this app on your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer photos and videos from my computer to my iPhone?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPhone 6 Plus?
Step 1: Start iTunes and connect the iPhone to your laptop via a USB cable. Step 2: Click the iPhone icon on the iTunes. And choose Photos in the drop-down menu. Step 3: Click on Sync photos from option and choose the folder contains photos.