How do I upload a picture to Reddit?
Using the Reddit app on your android phone to post a picture is possible too.
- Open your web browser, go to www.reddit.com, and log in.
- Click the picture icon on the right corner of the post window.
- Choose the images that you want to post.
- Choose your community.
- Add Your Title in the title box.
- Click on the Post button.
How do I post a picture on Reddit from my phone?
About This Article
- Open Reddit.
- Tap +.
- Tap Post Image/Video.
- Tap Select Community.
- Tap Library.
- Tap Post.
15 мая 2018 г.
How do I post an image on a forum?
Adding a photo to a forum thread
- Select the section of the forum where you want to post the image. …
- Click on the green “New Topic” button.
- Enter the text portion of the thread or response you’re including with the photo.
- Click on the “Select Attachments” button.
- Click on “Add files” and select the photo you want to insert.
How do I post a picture on Reddit from my iPhone?
How do you post an image on mobile through iPhone albums?
- Go to “post” at the bottom centre.
- Click “image”
- Search for the subreddit or profile you want to post to.
- Tap “Library”
- Choose your picture.
- Give your post a title.
- Tap “send”.
How do I post a picture on Reddit without Imgur?
You can upload an image as your post in reddit but then you can’t have any text in the body of your post, only a title. If you’re on mobile, it’s almost impossible to get the direct image link because imgur mobile sucks donkey balls, but on a computer, just right click and “view image,” then copy that URL.
How do I post on Reddit 2020?
To share a new post, just head to a subreddit and click, “Create Post” under the subreddit title and description. There are three main types of posts that you can share on Reddit: Post: Write something and perhaps add some media to go along with it.17 мая 2019 г.
How do you post more than one picture on Reddit?
Using the Fancy Pants Editor (yes, that’s what it’s called), users could select multiple images and drag them into the post or select the small image icon and highlight which images to add.
How do I post a picture on Reddit from my IPAD?
About This Article
- Open Reddit.
- Tap Post something interesting.
- Tap the Camera icon and then tap Library.
- Tap POST.
How do I create a URL for an image?
To get an image URL using Chrome, Firefox or Safari, right-click on the image you would like to use, and select either ‘Copy Image Location’, ‘Copy Image URL’ or ‘Copy Image Address’ from the right-click menu. Then paste the URL into the TinEye search field by right-clicking in the search field and selecting ‘Paste’.
How do I get a URL for an image?
Get an image URL
Do a search on images.google.com for the image you want to find. Touch and hold the image. Depending on what browser you’re using, select the image URL by tapping the links below: Chrome: Copy link address.
How do you post on a forum?
In order to post to a forum topic, you will Start a New Conversation or thread.
- Go to Forums. Select the Forums tool from Tool Menu in your site.
- Choose a forum. Zoom. …
- Select a topic within the forum. This is an example of a forum topic. …
- Click Start a New Conversation. …
- Enter a message. …
- Click Add attachments. …
- Click Post.
How do you post a question on Reddit?
1. Click the “Search Reddit” box in the upper right corner, type in a general description of what you want to post about and press “Enter.” For example, if your thread is about finance, type the word “finance” without quotes into the field.