How do you share pictures on Facebook comments?
To post a photo comment on Facebook for Android, the photo has to be already saved in your gallery. Tap on the photo comments icon in the comments box as shown in the video. Select the photo you want as your comment from your gallery. Post your photo comment.
How do you post multiple pictures in one post on Facebook?
Click the “Photos” link on the left side of your Facebook homepage. Choose the album in which you want to upload the photo. Click “Add More Photos” option given at the page top.
How do you post multiple pictures on someone else’s Facebook page?
Post multiple pictures right to a friend’s wall by clicking the “Photo” icon in the “Share” toolbar. Click “Upload” and then “Browse” to choose a photo from your hard drive. Click once on an image and then “Open” to select it. Click “Share” to post the photo.
Why can’t I post pictures on Facebook comments 2020?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
What is comment ranking on Facebook?
If comment ranking is turned on for your Page or profile, it means that comments you see are ranked, and you’re more likely to see high-quality comments that are relevant to you. Comments from friends or verified profiles and Pages as well as comments with the most likes or replies a will appear at the top by default.
What is the maximum number of photos in a Facebook post?
How do you add multiple photos to Facebook story?
Method 1: Use Add to Story Button
When you add the first picture or video to your story, go back to the home screen of the Facebook app. You will notice the old Add to Story button is still there. Tap on it to add a second photo and publish it as you did the first one.
How do I post a photo to someone’s timeline?
To post a photo to your friend’s timeline:
- Go to your friend’s timeline and click Photo/Video at the top.
- Choose a photo from your computer, then click Open.
- Click Post.
How do I combine multiple pictures into one?
How to Combine Multiple Digital Photos into One
- Next. Open both the source image (the one where the content you want currently resides) and the target image (the one that will receive the copied content) in your image editor. …
- Back Next. In the source image, use a selection tool to select the content that you want to copy. …
- Back Next. …
- Back Next. …
- Back Next. …
- Back Next.
How do I not allow comments to post on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Why can’t I comment on a friend’s Facebook post?
“Most” likely that person has blocked you or others from commenting on their post. You may see it but not be able to engage in that post. Facebook has allowed such features to be used a while back.