How do I change my Google profile picture back to default?
Click on your profile photo (should be present at the top right corner of your google home screen.) Click on the photo icon or the change picture/avatar thing. Download a photo that you like on your computer on a different tab. Go back to the first tab and click on “select a photo from your computer”.
How do I delete my Google profile picture without Google+?
- go to https://aboutme.google.com.
- click on your profile picture.
- on the bottom you should see a box that says No Photo.
- click on it and you are done!
How do you delete a profile photo?
Click Photos, then click Albums. Select the Profile Pictures album. Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo. Click Delete to confirm.
How do I delete my Google Profile?
How To Delete Your Google+ Account
- Log in to your Google+ account.
- Click the drop-down menu in the top left corner of the page, and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Disable Google+ and click Delete your entire Google profile here.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box next to Required.
- Click Remove selected services.
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture?
Have you tried deleting your Profile Photo from your Google+ page? To do this you simply (from the Gmail inbox page) hit the profile photo in the top right and tap the button that says Google+ profile and click Edit Profile. Remove the photo and see if it re-appears.
How do I get rid of the zoom on my profile picture?
You can view and edit the following settings: Profile Picture: To add or change your profile picture, click Change, then adjust the crop area on your current picture or upload a new one. You can also delete your profile picture by clicking Delete.
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How can I delete hangout DP?
- On your computer, open the Google Album Archive with your Hangouts account.
- Click Photos from Hangouts.
- Select the album with the photos you want to delete.
- Click the photo that you want to delete.
- At the top, click More. Delete photo.
- To delete the album, open the album and click More. Delete album.
How do I delete my profile picture from Gmail on Android?
Tap / Click on the pencil,Next, Tap / Click on the camera icon in the Profile picture,Next, Select ” No photo” option at bottom and Tap / Click here, Finish the procedure.
How do I remove my profile picture without deleting it?
There’s no way to just remove the profile photo from facebook. Instead you can upload the default photo of facebook user. Like the above one. It’ll replace your current profile photo whith this one.
How do I permanently delete my Google Pay account?
To get started:
- Go to myaccount.google.com. You might need to sign in.
- Select Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to “Download or delete your data,” and select Delete a service. Delete a service. You might need to sign in.
- Find “Google Pay,” and select Delete .
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I remove old profile pictures from Gmail?
Click Albums, and go to your Profile Photos album. Delete the contents. If you are referring to a photo you actually set up inside Gmail, then go to Settings >> General >> My Picture, choose Change Picture and pick No Picture.