How do I mass delete profile pictures on Facebook?
First, select the Profile Pictures or Cover Photos album, then mouse over the photo you wish to delete and click the little pencil, which brings up a familiar looking pulldown menu. Select Delete This Photo, then repeat these steps for every photo in your Profile Pictures and/or Cover Photos albums.
How do I delete multiple pictures on Facebook Mobile?
Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen (on Android, tap the album you want to delete). Tap X in the top-left corner of an album you want to delete (on Android, tap ⋯ in the top-right corner of the screen). Tap Delete when prompted (on Android, tap Delete in the menu that appears, then tap DELETE when prompted).
How do you select multiple photos on Facebook?
To select multiple images, hold down the Shift or Command key on a Mac, or the Ctrl key on a PC, while you select multiple images to post. Each image should be highlighted. Select Open. After you select Open, a Facebook status update box reappears showing thumbnails of the images you selected.
How do I delete multiple pictures at once?
How to Delete Multiple Pictures on a Computer
- Open the folder that contains the pictures you wish to delete.
- Hold down the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard.
- Use the mouse to click on the thumbnails or icons of the pictures you want to delete. As long as you continue to hold down the “Ctrl” key, each picture you click on is selected.
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
How do you get rid of photos on Facebook?
To remove your photo from Facebook:
- Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How can I hide my pics on FB?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click Friends to control who can see your album.
- Click Save.
How can I download Facebook photos in bulk?
Download All of Your Facebook Photos
To download all your Data, click on the Upside down arrow located at the top right corner of the window. From the menu, click on “Settings”. In General Account Settings, you will see the option of “Download a copy of your Facebook data”, click on it.
How do I select multiple pictures to move to a new folder?
Click the first file or folder you want to select. Hold down the Shift key, select the last file or folder, and then let go of the Shift key. Now hold down the Ctrl key and click any other file(s) or folder(s) you would like to add to those already selected.
What is the maximum number of photos in a Facebook post?
How do I select multiple pictures on my laptop?
To select multiple files on Windows 10 from a folder, use the Shift key and select the first and last file at the ends of the entire range you want to select. To select multiple files on Windows 10 from your desktop, hold down the Ctrl key as you click on each file until all are selected.
How do I delete multiple photos on Amazon?
Free up storage space by permanently deleting your photos and videos from the Trash.
- Open Amazon Photos.
- Click on the Trash icon.
- Select all photos and videos you want to permanently delete.
- Click Permanently Delete on the top of the screen. …
- Confirm by selecting Delete.