How do I add a description to my cover photo on Facebook?
Instructions for Making Your Facebook Cover Clickable:
Click on your new Cover Photo. A new window will open, and a box will appear on the Right side of your screen. Click ‘Add a Description’. Type in your desired Text and hyperlinks into the Add a Description field.
Can everyone see my Facebook cover photo?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. Your cover photo will appear in your Cover Photos album. …
How do you add text to Facebook?
How do I add text to my story on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- At the top of your News Feed, tap + Add to Story.
- Add your photo or video. …
- Tap Aa in the top right, then add your text. …
- Tap Done in the top right.
- After you add your text, you can tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size. …
- Tap Share to Story.
Can you change cover photo on Facebook without everyone knowing?
You will see an option called Update Profile Picture. Click on it. If you have already uploaded the photo to Facebook, select it from the existing images. … If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”.
What are some good captions?
- Life is the biggest party you’ll ever be at.
- An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- Give second chances but not for the same mistake.
- Never sacrifice three things: family, love, and or yourself.
- I’m an original and that’s perfection in itself.
- You can’t dull my sparkle ✨
What are good short quotes?
Here are 55 of my favorite short quotes for you to read, remember and retell:
- Love For All, Hatred For None. – …
- Change the world by being yourself. – …
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. – …
- Never regret anything that made you smile. – …
- Die with memories, not dreams. – …
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. –
How do you add a description to a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a description to.
- Click the info (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Click the pencil icon under the Information section.
- When finished typing, click out of the text box. The description is automatically saved.
Is cover photo always public?
Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
How do I change the privacy of my cover photo on Facebook?
When you receive the update, navigate to your photo albums homepage and open the one titled Cover Photos. To change the audience of a photo, click it, and then hover over the icon next to the date. Choose your new privacy setting for the photo from the dropdown menu.24 мая 2014 г.
Does changing cover photo show on News Feed?
All Facebook friends will get a notification on their News Feed that you uploaded your cover photo. The only way to stop this is to quickly change the post’s visibility to Only me after you changed the photo or to uncheck the post option if you’re changing it from the app.
How do I change the text in a Facebook post after posting?
To edit or delete your story highlights:
- From your News Feed, tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
- Tap Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.