How do I send a picture as an attachment on my iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do I attach pictures to an email?
Press the “Menu” button on the phone again and touch “Attach.” Touch the photo you want to send to attach it to the email.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. … Tap on “Reset Network Settings”. Connect with Wi-Fi or cellular and try to send photos again, it should work now.
How do I send photos from my iPhone as attachments not embedded?
Long-press on email message
You’ll see a menu that includes Cut, Copy and Paste options but nothing to do with attachments. Tap the right-arrow button and you’ll see an option for Insert Photo or Video. Tap that button and you can then browse your photo library to attach a photo or video.13 мая 2017 г.
How do I add an attachment to an email on iPhone?
How to attach files from the Files app to an email on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Tap Compose to start a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to bring up the editing menu on iPhone. ( …
- Tap the arrow button to get more options.
- Tap Add Document.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How do I send picture from my iPhone?
Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap Select, then tap each photo or video that you want to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- Tap Options at the top of the share sheet to choose how you want to send the items.*
- Tap Done.
- Tap Messages.
- Add recipients in the To field, and add a comment if you’d like.
- Tap the Send button .