How do I email a photo from iPhone text?
Tap the Photos icon on the Home screen, and then find the photo you want to send. Tap the action icon, in the lower-left corner of the screen, and then tap the Email Photo button. An e-mail message appears on-screen with the photo already attached.
How do I send a received text message to my email?
Sending messages to email using an Android device
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do I send a picture from my cell phone to my email?
How to Send Pics From a Cell Phone to Email
- Go to the “Pictures” or “My Pictures” folder on your cell phone. Browse through the listed pictures until you find the one you want to send to your email account. …
- Select Options > Send. Type in the recipient’s email address into the “To” box.
How do you forward a photo from a text message?
The first, and obvious, thing to do is to find the text message that you want to forward. Then you just tap and hold on that message showing on your phone’s display. Once the message is selected, tap on the three vertical dots icon at the top right. Then tap on “Forward.”
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How can I send SMS from Gmail?
To send a text from Gmail, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Gmail on a computer at gmail.com.
- Click Compose to create a new message.
- Enter the phone number in the to:field (full 10 digit number for US) followed by the SMS gateway listing (the “domain name” for the carrier). …
- Write your message.
How do I send an email from this phone?
Write an email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the bottom right, tap Compose .
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients: In the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields. …
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the top of the page, tap Send .
How do I forward an entire text thread?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do you send pictures from your phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do you add a photo to an email?
Open Your Account
Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.
How do I email a photo from my Samsung phone?
As long as the photos are stored in your phone’s photo gallery, you can send them.
- Touch “Menu” on your Android-powered cellphone. …
- Tap the “Gmail” icon to launch the email application. …
- Press the “Menu” button on the phone and touch “Compose” from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do I send a picture from my messages to my pictures?
Send pictures, videos, files, or GIFs
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers, or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list. …
- Tap Send .