How do I send a picture through messenger?
Send pictures, videos, files, or GIFs
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers, or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list. …
- Tap Send .
Why can’t I share my photos on messenger?
If the Facebook Messenger app cache & data is corrupted then this can be the issue behind you not being able to share photos with your friends using Facebook Messenger. Deleting unwanted cache will fix the issue and make storage space for other important things.
Why can’t I send a photo from my iPhone?
Make Sure MMS is Turned On
Your iPhone most likely cannot send picture messages because MMS has not yet been turned on in the settings of your device. Follow the steps below, to turn on MMS or to check if MMS is turned on. If MMS is turned on then the problem is likely with your carrier.
Why can I not send picture messages?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
Why can’t I see someone’s profile picture on messenger?
4- Not being able to see profile pictures of people on Facebook Messenger has sometimes to do with the internet connection glitches and technicalities. First, you should connect to your Wifi and then open the Wifi Settings by going to Settings -> Wifi-> and long press the connection name and then tap on Modify Network.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
Why is MMS not working on my iPhone?
To send an SMS message, you need cellular network connection. … If you’re trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging. If you don’t see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, then your carrier might not support this feature.
How do I enable MMS messaging on my iPhone?
How to enable MMS on an iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Messages (it should be about halfway down the column that starts with “Passwords & Accounts”).
- Scroll down to the column with the heading “SMS/MMS” and if necessary tap on “MMS Messaging” to turn the toggle green.
How do I send a picture from my phone to someone else’s phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I forward a photo from my iPhone?
How to Forward Photos in Messages to Another Contact from iPhone
- Open the Messages app and go to the message thread with the photo you want to forward to another contact.
- Tap and hold on the photo you want to forward to another person.
- Choose “More…” at the pop-up menu that appears.