Why can’t I add a photo to a comment on Facebook?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
How do I add a picture to a reply on Facebook?
To post a photo comment on Facebook for Android, the photo has to be already saved in your gallery. Tap on the photo comments icon in the comments box as shown in the video. Select the photo you want as your comment from your gallery. Post your photo comment.
How do I add a comment to a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears. …
- Click the Send arrow icon.
How do you copy and paste a picture into a comment on Facebook?
Click the “Comment” link on the status update you want to respond to in Facebook. Then, right-click and select “Paste” to copy the URL to the comment field. This will automatically display the image underneath the URL in the comment when you post.
How do I open a picture comment on Facebook?
2 Answers. You will click “settings” tab at the top right of the screen of the page. Ensure you have “general” tab selected on the left hand side. You will then look for “Visitor Posts” section.
How do I add more than one photo to a Facebook comment?
Select the pics you want to send and then click “Open” to insert them into your reply. To select more than one picture, hold “Ctrl” and click multiple pics.
How do I add multiple photos to a Facebook comment on Iphone?
With the latest update, version 5.0, Facebook users can now upload multiple photos at the same time. When uploading a photo, users simply need to select the first photo, then tap on the camera icon or the photo’s thumbnail to select another photo.
How do you reply to a photo comment on Facebook?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see. If you would rather respond via private message, underneath the comment select Message.
How do you post a comment on Facebook Timeline?
To comment on something:
- Click Comment below the post or in the white box that says Write a comment.
- Type your comment or: Click to comment with a gif. Click to comment with an emoji. Click to attach a photo or video. Click to post a sticker.
- Press enter or return to publish it.
How do you add captions to photos?
- Open Google Photos.
- Select Assistant.
- Select Album > Add a title and save.
- Automatically add photos, or Select Photos then Add.
- After you have added images, select the : menu > Edit album.
- Select the Tt icon to add a text box / caption.
- You can then long press and drag the text to where you want in the album.
Can I add text to a photo on iPhone?
Here’s how! A few iOS releases back, Apple introduced a Markup editor in the Photos app. The Markup editor can be access in the Photos app on both iPhone and iPad, and it allows you to draw on photos, highlight specific areas with callouts, add text for fun captions, and more.
How do I add descriptions to photos on iPhone?
Simply open your Photos app and select the specific image you want to edit. Select “Edit” to add custom text to your photo and tap the “More” icon. Select “Markup” and then tap the “Plus” sign to add a caption to the photo in a plain text format. After selecting the option, type the text to caption the photo.