Can you make your cover photo private?
How to Make Cover Photo Album Private. Now, as your current Facebook Cover Photo will be public, you can still go through each of your older Cover Photos and make them visible to friends only or only you. This will essentially make your cover photo album private.
How do I change who can see my cover photo?
how can I control who can see my cover photo?
- Click the photo to expand it.
- Click on the audience selector.
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with.
How can I change my cover photo without losing likes?
You will not lose the comments and likes on a previously posted photo, if you later pick the same photo for a cover. If you upload the same photo from your phone or PC to use as a cover, it would just be a second copy in your photo album and it would not get the comments and photos from the original.
Is cover photo always public?
Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
How do I hide my cover photo from public?
You should be aware that a small thumbnail of your profile picture will remain visible but any comments and likes will be hidden. To do this, find the question mark icon at the top right corner, followed by Privacy shortcuts, then See More Settings.
How do I hide my cover photo from public on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Can everyone see my Facebook cover photo?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. Your cover photo will appear in your Cover Photos album. …
Can I replace a Facebook photo but keep the comments?
Is there a way to replace the old picture with the new one without losing the comments? A. As long as you have uploaded the photo directly (with Facebook’s own app for Android or iOS, for example) and not through a third-party program, you should be able to edit your post and swap in the photo you meant to use.
How do you make an old profile picture your current?
- Click your name or existing profile photo at the upper left corner of the screen to go into your profile.
- Once there, the third or so item under your big profile pic at upper left should be “Photos”. …
- Click on your “Profile Pictures” album.
- Click on the photo you want to use as your profile picture.
How do I hide the photos I like on Facebook?
Profile picture is public but how to hide its Likes/Comments from Public view?
- Open your profile photo.
- Click the audience selector, which looks like a globe icon.
- Change the privacy setting if you would like a more private audience to be able to view your profile photo’s details.