Can you change the image on Spotify?
Click your username in the top-right corner of the desktop app. Hover over your profile picture and click Change. Select the picture you want to use.
How do I change my Spotify playlist picture on my phone?
If the playlist has three or less different albums, find the song on the album that you want to make the picture for your playlist, tap-and-hold the three-barred icon next to it, and drag and drop it to the top of the playlist. The playlist picture will change to the new one automatically.1 мая 2018 г.
How do you change your playlist picture on Spotify 2020?
Spotify mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Launch the Spotify app on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Now, select the desired playlist under the Playlists section on the left-hand side, for which you want to change the cover.
- After that, move the cursor to the cover photo at the top left and click on it.
Why won’t Spotify let me change my playlist picture?
Re: my spotify wont let me change the playlist picture
Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn’t help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. … If you’re still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you’re running?
Can I change my Spotify username?
Your username is designed to identify you on Spotify, so it can’t change. But you don’t need to remember it to log in, just use your email address and password, or Facebook.
How do I change my artist picture on Spotify?
Click the circular profile photo in the upper left hand corner of your dashboard. This will launch the Spotify desktop app (make sure you’re logged into Spotify using the same account connected to Fan Insights). Once your artist page is open, click the blue “edit images” button on your photo.
How do I change the picture on my playlist?
Give your playlists the personal touch by adding a cover image and a description.
- Click the playlist image.
- In the Edit view, enter a playlist name and description.
- Click CHOOSE IMAGE to upload a new cover image, or REPLACE IMAGE to replace an existing image.
- Click SAVE.
How do you change the album cover on Spotify on iPhone?
How to change a playlist cover in Spotify on an iPhone
- Open Spotify.
- Go to the Playlists tab in Your Library.
- Open the playlist whose cover you want to change.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Tap “Edit.”
Can you change Spotify playlist picture on Chromebook?
We’re afraid that currently it’s not possible to change a playlist cover photo on a Chromebook. Now this option is only available for the desktop version of the app that is not supported by Chromebooks. We’d recommend leaving a +Vote here if you’d like to see that feature on your device as well.
Do you need Spotify Premium to change playlist covers?
At the moment, you can only upload a Spotify playlist cover from the Spotify desktop app. The desktop app is free of charge and just as easy to use as the mobile app. If you do want to customize the way your Spotify playlist cover looks from your phone, then change the order of the first 4 songs in the playlist.
How do I customize Spotify?
On Android and iOS smartphones and tablets:
- Open up your Spotify app. …
- Next, tap “View Profile.” Your profile has all kinds of cool stuff to check out, like your recently played artists, followers, and public playlists.
- Then, tap “Edit Profile.”
- Select “Change Photo” to do just that!
How long does it take for Spotify picture to change?
about 24 hours
Why does my Spotify playlist cover keep changing?
Re: Playlist cover wont update
Try this: Close the Spotify desktop-app completely. Relaunch it and check if it’s changed in your phone. If not, try to sign out on both your desktop and mobile phone – and then back in again.