How do I crop a picture to a specific size?
To do this, check the box marked ‘Expand from center’ above the ‘Fixed’ label in the tool options, and then make your selection by clicking on the point you want centered. In the menu bar at the top of your screen, click on Image > Crop to selection. Save your cropped image.
How do I crop a photo in Photoshop?
Crop a photo
- From the toolbar, select the Crop Tool . …
- Draw a new cropping area or drag the corner and edge handles to specify the crop boundaries in your photo.
- (Optional) Specify the Crop options using the Control bar. …
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to crop the photo.
How do you crop an uneven image?
Use the Lasso Tool to outline the irregular shape that you wish to crop. To do this, select the Lasso Tool from the Tool Palette, then hold down the left mouse button while you create the shape. Release the mouse button to complete the shape.
How do I crop an image with specific aspect ratio?
Crop Image to an Aspect Ratio
- Click Upload an image and select the image you want to crop.
- Under step 2, click the Fixed Aspect Ratio button, then enter that ratio, such as 5 and 2, and click Change.
- Drag a rectangle over the image to select the area you want.
- Move the selection as needed, then click Crop.
How do you crop a photo?
- Open the photo you want to edit.
- Tap Edit. Crop. To crop the photo to different aspect ratios, like a square, tap Aspect ratio . To change the photo’s perspective, tap Transform . Drag the dots to the edges of your desired photo or tap Auto. …
- To save a copy of the photo with your edits, at the bottom right, tap Save.
How do I crop with Lasso tool?
Position your cursor along the outer edge of the object in the image that you want to crop. Click and hold down the left mouse button. Slowly drag your cursor along the edges to crop. The Magnetic Lasso Tool “sticks” to the edges as you drag.